Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Can I Official Say...

Girlzarefanstoo

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love MNF and primetime slot games in general, but I do agree, especially as a religious wrestling fan who watches RAW every week during MNF.

It's gonna suck next week when the Colts play Philly while that's on.

Hulu Plus

Just saying...........

Raw isn't that good anymore to regret missing it. WWE is so fake now it's depressing

Then on top of that they've let a part timer like Brock Lesnar not only end the greatest streak in the history of sports entertainment but also let him take the titles. He barely makes appearances, how is he champ?

Hulu Plus

Just saying...........

Raw isn't that good anymore to regret missing it. WWE is so fake now it's depressing

Then on top of that they've let a part timer like Brock Lesnar not only end the greatest streak in the history of sports entertainment but also let him take the titles. He barely makes appearances, how is he champ?

So when did the WWE become more fake than it always has been?

Hulu Plus

Just saying...........

It's always been fake.

Hulu Plus

Just saying...........

It's not bad right now, but I can explain Brock somewhere else.

The Chargers aren't very fun to watch after last year vs. Indy.

Hulu Plus

Just saying...........

Are you really talking about pro wrestling like it's a sport?  It's the male equivalent of a soap opera.

It's the wait - waiting, waiting, waiting... tap... tap... tap ;-)

I still have 30 minutes to go.  I think I'm going to go spray some aphids in my greenhouse to kill the time.

im waiting too.... For a real game lol. Should be a great matchup. Great to see rivers back playing well last year. Interested to see if he can take them to the next level. I like some of their young players they have a good thing building there. Good matchup tonight.

Yeah, we're deeper in every position and for the first time in a long time I can't remember losing any free agents that mattered.  The last couple years have been brutal for that.  Telesco has restructured and worked wonders with our minute salary cap.  Next year we're out of salary cap hades.

However, our D is significantly better - enough better, we'll see?  

Best thing to happen to rivers is getting Peyton's old oc. I like chargers new fast paced offense. That said I don't think I would be testing Peterson. Rivers has dodged a couple bullets but if he gets hot watch out. Again brown is playing great and not even running the ball. Great protection.

it's only to help teams the NFL wants to win

like who? Us? I didn't see it week 1. Seattle was just as physical against Green Bay and it wasn't called. Last night it was fairly called both ways in our game. In fact on that first field goal we held them too we absolutely mugged the guy on the goal line with no call. It's a non-issue in my mind. Issue was because the preseason we saw a bunch of scrubbs holding etc because they don't know how to play defense but once the real guys got on the field we saw quality play.

I missed this comment.  Yeah, Scifres is your worst nightmare.  He's amazing at getting people within the 15 yard line and/or no returns.

mvp that game. How many times he flipped the field forcing us to run it out of end zone that year and we couldn't run our normal offense. That was a good team we had that year too. Depressing.