Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Can I Official Say...

Girlzarefanstoo

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you trying to see that Luck was incorrect in assuming Fleener was Superman? That he didn't possess the ability to leap buildings in a single bound?

lol awe no more like! We know there is only one superman on this team. Honestly luck is great but we can't put our head in the sand when he makes a bad play and blame others. Most don't on here but some think he is above reproach. Same with gm/coach or peyton or Brady.. But yeah u made met spit up my drink that was too funny!

That kills what could have been, but they just have to start a new game coming out after half time.  We at least get the ball first.

i think the offenses on both sides make adjustments and we see some scores. Too many dropped balls and missed blocks and bad decisions. It should clean up and we see some points. That said there will still be some stops and the team that makes the last one probably wins. I like rivers as the better qb but palmer has gotten more help from his playmakers. Both defenses have been stout. I think McCoy will make some good adjustments. One thing to remember is whisenhunt is a big loss from last year so I do wonder about that.

Attaouchu strip sack, game changer again.

You guys got a great player. I know Telesco moved up to get him, and I don't blame him. I kind of feel like he wanted to get up in front of Grigson and the Colts. I said before the draft that I thought Attaochu is the best pass pure rusher in the draft, better than Clowney, Mack and Barr. That's why I thought that way. 

I heard Charlie Joiner on local radio today (former wide receiver and receiver's coach from the Air Coryell days).  He said that our team this year wasn't necessarily the best at every position but that we're one of the best T E A M S we've ever fielded.  He doesn't hype, he's a really quiet, understated sort of a guy.  That's what I'm seeing tonight.

You guys got a great player. I know Telesco moved up to get him, and I don't blame him. I kind of feel like he wanted to get up in front of Grigson and the Colts. I said before the draft that I thought Attaochu is the best pass pure rusher in the draft, better than Clowney, Mack and Barr. That's why I thought that way.

we had a lot of people talking about him before the draft. Shame without Mathis he would be a nice guy to bring in. Oh well really never had a shot at him.