Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Can I Official Say...

Girlzarefanstoo

like who? Us? I didn't see it week 1. Seattle was just as physical against Green Bay and it wasn't called. Last night it was fairly called both ways in our game. In fact on that first field goal we held them too we absolutely mugged the guy on the goal line with no call. It's a non-issue in my mind. Issue was because the preseason we saw a bunch of scrubbs holding etc because they don't know how to play defense but once the real guys got on the field we saw quality play.

Yeah, we couldn't believe what you got away with in the end zone.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like who? Us? I didn't see it week 1. Seattle was just as physical against Green Bay and it wasn't called. Last night it was fairly called both ways in our game. In fact on that first field goal we held them too we absolutely mugged the guy on the goal line with no call. It's a non-issue in my mind. Issue was because the preseason we saw a bunch of scrubbs holding etc because they don't know how to play defense but once the real guys got on the field we saw quality play.

Those mentioned teams make the NFL a lot of money Jags game really stood out to me

Those mentioned teams make the NFL a lot of money Jags game really stood out to me

didnt see that game. What happened? I watched a lot of games and those on the radio even said they didn't see nearly the influence they thought they would see. Could have been a bad crew. Happens...especially in the dark pit called Jacksonville. No one saw that game lol.

didnt see that game. What happened? I watched a lot of games and those on the radio even said they didn't see nearly the influence they thought they would see. Could have been a bad crew. Happens...especially in the dark pit called Jacksonville. No one saw that game lol.

A few holding ghost calls kept eagles alive on 3rd downs got away with mugging receiver's helmet hit's to QB a face mask or 2 it was really bad .

Palmer knows Fitzgerald plays on his team right? How can you not target the man even once...

he hasn't had much time but it's looked like they have been bracket covering him with a safety over the top. I think they should do what the colts did last night. Bunch formations and make the corners make good reads etc. rubs get him open and involved.

For a 3 to 3 game it's been entertaining. For those that like offensive execution not so much.

I was just thinking that. It's been a good game. Not every game needs to be a shootout to have entertainment value. some poor execution, but mostly outstanding defense by both teams. Whichever qb makes the big mistake first will cost his team imo