Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peyton Manning fined by the NFL

oldunclemark

The hard hand of the NF: justice cracked down on Peyton Manning Wednesday, fining him more than $8,000 for taunting innocent young Houston defensive back DJ Sweringer in last week's exhibition game.

An NFL unnamed spokesman commented;

"We have been very concerned with the criminal element in our league and most notably Manning, who also been cautioned for hanging around with 'the brothers' and performing fantasy-laced rap videos.

His behavior has increasing been in question for unexplained dancing during pre-season workouts, Peyton needed to be disciplined.

He's got to change his evil ways."

"We have been very concerned with the criminal element in our league and most notably Manning, who also been cautioned for hanging around with 'the brothers' and performing fantasy-laced rap videos.

His behavior has increasing been in question for unexplained dancing during pre-season workouts, Peyton needed to be disciplined.

As a "brother", I don't know how I should feel about this

What does that have to do with anything? The amount is insignificant in basically every player's case when they get fined.

You quoted my initial post. There wasnt anything else to add. This has to be one of the smallest fines i have ever seen the league hand down. I wonder if he will pay it "Straight cash homie" style?

You quoted my initial post. There wasnt anything else to add. This has to be one of the smallest fines i have ever seen the league hand down. I wonder if he will pay it "Straight cash homie" style?

Not sure what to say to that last sentence of yours...but okay.

The league really showed him

It wasn't about showing him. I mean they are not going to fine him 50 grand for taunting but I believe this is his first fine ever? I could be wrong. And it did not come in the field of play but after the play. Very un-Manning like in that regard but as I have said before, I liked the fire from him. But him having the money to pay a small fine does not excuse the fact that he exhibited poor behavior that got his team flagged and him fined.

It wasn't about showing him. I mean they are not going to fine him 50 grand for taunting but I believe this is his first fine ever? I could be wrong. And it did not come in the field of play but after the play. Very un-Manning like in that regard but as I have said before, I liked the fire from him. But him having the money to pay a small fine does not excuse the fact that he exhibited poor behavior that got his team flagged and him fined.

If it wasn't preseason he wouldn't have done it i don't think.

I agree. But has he ever done anything close to that in the preseason? I mean this Swearinger seems like a tool. I am surprised he got so far under Manning's skin.

must of been the welker hit cause is only pre season and then the joint practice were peyton didnt do too good must of said something but yeah seems like a tool was running his mouth on hard knocks when falcons had joint practice 

The hard hand of the NF: justice cracked down on Peyton Manning Wednesday, fining him more than $8,000 for taunting innocent young Houston defensive back DJ Sweringer in last week's exhibition game.

An NFL unnamed spokesman commented;

:lol:  :funny:  lmao  Gang Banger Peyton Manning and the decline of western civilization as we know it.  :P Is that from the Onion or something? 

Thanks for the comic relief OUM.