Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts sign OLB Phillip Hunt

MTC

This could mean that Kelvin will be out for awhile

True... Although Kelvin is an ILB and Hunt is OLB.. I looked Hunt up on YouTube as "Phillip Hunt Eagles" and there was a 3 or 4 min video of him. He was playing defensive end though but was getting solid pass rush.

Hunt has some raw physical talent I think, Just needs time on the field to develop it, Hope he makes the team and his injury Is behind him, I wonder if Brandon Jenkins is healthy...I don't think he is, His talent alone is worth stashing him on the PS

Hunt has some raw physical talent I think, Just needs time on the field to develop it, Hope he makes the team and his injury Is behind him, I wonder if Brandon Jenkins is healthy...I don't think he is, His talent alone is worth stashing him on the PS

Jenkins from UGA Jenkins?

how depressing. all you hear about is how impressive his speed and quickness is then gets cut the second day

Surprised Richardson got cut. I thought the coaches liked him.

As much as I like Pagano, he tends to have nothing but glowing reviews for everyone.  I've never heard him say anything critical about a player.

Bottom of the barrel players coming and going.  With all teams still at 90 on their rosters, I don't see getting anything of potential quality until after the real cuts begin and the list of guys 'out there' increases dramatically.  Especially if a team rich in an particular area has to cut a pretty good player because of a numbers game.    Grigson is just staying sharp and keeps turning stones hoping for that rare nugget until the cuts begin and the rubber meets the road...

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, August 6, 2014 - inappropriate/offensive
Hidden by Nadine, August 6, 2014 - inappropriate/offensive

Mike is his middle name. Phil Mike Hunt.

and his best friend is Hugh Jazzcock.

*runs out of room giggling like a little girl*

As long as they don't sign his brother Mike.

It would be OK to sign Mike, but Bob Lamey would face a hefty fine from the FCC for mentioning him on the radio.  

Jenkins from UGA Jenkins?

No, Brandon Jenkins from Florida State. He was thought to be a 1st or second round pick until he had a lis fracture dislocation in his right foot. He sat out a whole year, but reports were that he lost his quickness. When healthy he was a MONSTER sack machine, he and Werner really caused problems.

No, Brandon Jenkins from Florida State. He was thought to be a 1st or second round pick until he had a lis fracture dislocation in his right foot. He sat out a whole year, but reports were that he lost his quickness. When healthy he was a MONSTER sack machine, he and Werner really caused problems.

Interesting we'll see soon what he's got I would assume . Surprised how quick we cut Richardson must not have had what we were looking for hard to believe he already got in trouble with the coaching staff .

When you have key players like Sergio Brown and others that are very good special teamers, Grigson is thinking through the fact that even those precious ST stars' minutes have to be curtailed as well in pre-season, so he brings in re-inforcements.

Polian built a very good 25-30 for game day, it looks like Grigson will end up building a good 40+ for game day when it is all said and done.

and his best friend is Hugh Jazzcock.

*runs out of room giggling like a little girl*

And his cousins Heywood Jablome and Stu Pedasso. I had a teacher in high school named Richard Lipps, we called him Dick.