Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jerruh Jones busted taking provocative pictures.

Dustin

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is what it takes for Jerry to stay away from Cowboys' GM duties and looking over the shoulders of people running football operations, so be it.

But wow!!! I feel for the women in the pictures, now they are going to be dragged through more mud than they thought they would..as if the media and Cowboys haters needed anymore ammo!!!

Good for him. 

I hope when I am 71 I can still have enough left in the tank to think I can tango with 2.

I agree..He was just interviewing the cheerleader candidates... for the 'frisky division'

Johnny Manziel just texted Jones: "Damn Mr. Jones. Now I REALLY wish you guys had drafted me!!!!"

If this is what it takes for Jerry to stay away from Cowboys' GM duties and looking over the shoulders of people running football operations, so be it.

But wow!!! I feel for the women in the pictures, now they are going to be dragged through more mud than they thought they would..as if the media and Cowboys haters needed anymore ammo!!!

Chad, I dont know if its that big a deal..unless there's more than this

lmao, this is priceless! He's such a dirt. It must be football season with JJ back in the spotlight. I have to be honest, I'm looking foreard to seeing how this unfolds. Truly shocked that he knowingly took these and failed to contain the leak. Please let him release a statement today haha.

lol...?

Why?

Because they had sex with a filthy, gross old man as a means of getting money/gifts? They get what they deserve for their depravity. Just a couple of dumb clucks, chicken heads willingly exploiting themselves for money. AKA prostitutes. 

lol...?

Why?

Because they had sex with a filthy, gross old man as a means of getting money/gifts? They get what they deserve for their depravity. 

I am not going to get into what they may or may not have done with him.

Maybe they were inebriated and didn't want this leaked? The simple mind in me wouldn't think you want a picture of yourself on a bathroom stall shown to the whole world (unless you are in the explicit business in some form :)) but hey, who knows???

But you're right, all parties placed themselves in these positions, so can't feel too sorry for them.

I am not going to get into what they may or may not have done with him.

Maybe they were inebriated and didn't want this leaked? The simple mind in me wouldn't think you want a picture of yourself on a bathroom stall shown to the whole world but hey, who knows???

But you're right, all parties placed themselves in these positions, so can't feel too sorry for them.

Who do you think "leaked" the pictures?