Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cox pick 6

akcolt

Seems the gem from Jackson St already turning heads with the play of the day pick 6 on first day of camp. I think we have something here.  A good hard working kid with a chip on his shoulder better than a slow kid from a big school wearing a wire

Seth Labato....if that's how you spell his name

Seen it on twitter couple days ago

That is it Labato from N Colorado still pick  6 first day of camp good start I like this kid as I know others do to. He can only pick the guy playing QB right?

Seems the gem from Jackson St already turning heads with the play of the day pick 6 on first day of camp. I think we have something here.  A good hard working kid with a chip on his shoulder better than a slow kid from a big school wearing a wire

I really hope you're not serious based on that.  Maybe we should wait until they're playing against NFL QBs and they're allowed to hit?

I really hope you're not serious based on that.  Maybe we should wait until they're playing against NFL QBs and they're allowed to hit?

Not based on the INT our rookie camp but based on what I have read about him and seen I am pretty excited about the kid He seems like the kind of guy that is going to take this chance and run with it. He showed well at the Senior Bowl too according to what I have read.

Not based on the INT our rookie camp but based on what I have read about him and seen I am pretty excited about the kid He seems like the kind of guy that is going to take this chance and run with it. He showed well at the Senior Bowl too according to what I have read.

Senior bowl performance is a good measurable. I like this kid, and we should have at least one spot open.

I won't get excited by camp or practice. I remember reading the coaches were "high on Sambrano" a few years ago during camp. Whoever wrote that was high on something.