Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts draft Jack Mewhort, OL, OSU [Merge]

oldunclemark

I get you. But what spots do you think are open for a starter. Safety, most likely. Maybe center? I can't see anyone else who was ther who could start on our team.

They must have not thought there was a safety on the board who could step in and start. And I guess they like Holmes.

he may play left tackle for casto when we face clown boy

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mayock said he believes Mewhort is best suited to play center. He can play all 5 positions. Shows what you don't know.

Didn't know Mayock ran the Colts. Colts app has him listed as an OT. You're wrong, just accept it

I said we wouldn't draft a C with the 59th pick and we didn't. End of discussion

Didn't know Mayock ran the Colts. Colts app has him listed as an OT. You're wrong, just accept it

I said we wouldn't draft a C with the 59th pick and we didn't. End of discussion

He's not going to play tackle.

We did not pick a C at 59 that is ridiculous the last time the kid played C was High School He is an OT that can slide in and play G and probably C in a pinch He is 6'6" 306 with over 80 inch wingspan we did not take a C.

We did not pick a C at 59 that is ridiculous the last time the kid played C was High School He is an OT that can slide in and play G and probably C in a pinch He is 6'6" 306 with over 80 inch wingspan we did not take a C.

Thank you akcolts, that's what I'm trying to explain to BlueShoe but to no results

You should accept it. This cat can play center and you said we wouldn't Draft a center. Now eat crow.

For the record I never said we would draft a center. I just took a shot in the dark. You made guarantees and you were wrong, again.

You should accept it. This cat can play center and you said we wouldn't Draft a center. Now eat crow.

For the record I never said we would draft a center. I just took a shot in the dark. You made guarantees and you were wrong, again.

:sigh: Pride will always lead to failure

He's listed as a OT & hasn't played C since High School

How is he a Center? Please explain this to me

:sigh: Pride will always lead to failure

He's listed as a OT & hasn't played C since High School

How is he a Center? Please explain this to me

Yes you're pride is hurting you. Half the people on this board heard Mayock say some had him rated out as an NFL center.

Personally I think we will play him at guard, which is what Marvin introduced him as.

Yes you're pride is hurting you. Half the people on this board heard Mayock say some had him rated out as an NFL center.

Personally I think we will play him at guard, which is what Marvin introduced him as.

21isSuperman said G. Listed as OT. You're wrong. I said we will not draft a C, we drafted a OT who will be kicked into G obviously with Castonzo & Cherlius being our best 2 lineman.

End of discussion

*Walks into shadows*

The Colts take Jack Mewhork, A pick who absolutely nobody predicted. but Tknight24 was right all along. 

21isSuperman said G. Listed as OT. You're wrong. I said we will not draft a C, we drafted a OT who will be kicked into G obviously with Castonzo & Cherlius being our best 2 lineman.

End of discussion

*Walks into shadows*

So you are a liar. Good to know.

End of discussion

*Walks into shadows*

Please enjoy your 15 minutes as internet hero in silence, reading your post in this thread has been exhausting.

The Colts take Jack Mewhork, A pick who absolutely nobody predicted. but Tknight24 was right all along.

You do realize it is like someone predicting we wouldn't draft a punter yet we drafted a kicker right? How does that remotely make him right?

I think your sarcasm detector needs a calibration

Lol. Gotcha. My bad. I am without power now for over 6 hours. We had a storm that knocked half of Evansville's power out. Been multitasking from my phone all night. Had to sit in the car while my phone charged to watch the Draft. I am a little off of my game for sure.

Lol. Gotcha. My bad. I am without power now for over 6 hours. We had a storm that knocked half of Evansville's power out. Been multitasking from my phone all night. Had to sit in the car while my phone charged to watch the Draft. I am a little off of my game for sure.

Now that, Is dedication. haha

saw on twitter Colts had him pegged as a center. He played tackle in college and most teams liked him as a guard he's versatile if nothing else.

in school he play center and was all american high school best   , voted  best center.

The rest of the AFC south is getting armed!... And we freaking pick jack newhort whoever the heck he is..I'm sure we could a at least traded back!!!!

I wish Grigson would have drafted someone who's name you knew instead of the player he felt was best so you would feel better right now.

You know the guy we passed on?

The ND all-American?  We passed on Nix..which was a significant need..D-line

we'll see

No, not really

He picked the WRONG O line tho. Jackson was on the board so was Richardson

Well if you would have sent YOUR big board to Grigson then maybe he could have gotten it right.