Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Free Agency thread

TKnight24

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you tried to make this thread about the subject matter.  I saw that this morning.  It's a good signing Moala backed up both Redding and RJF and played well in both positions although I thought he played better from Reddings DE position.  In the past couple of seasons he has really learned how to follow the play while engaged with a block and then to shake that blocker off and make a play.

He is WEAK. A huge Bust. And makes the players beside him underperform. He inflates Bethea`s stats.

The ONLY thing he is a Plus at is running sideline to sideline where he DOES contain plays Well. A DUD otherwise.

He would be a good option as a cover safety, but for some reason I see him going to the Jets to compliment their Landry.

I agree he would come kinda cheap and be a good option while we dratt one. but yea i can see the jets going hard after him also

He is WEAK. A huge Bust. And makes the players beside him underperform. He inflates Bethea`s stats.

The ONLY thing he is a Plus at is running sideline to sideline where he DOES contain plays Well. A DUD otherwise.

All he does is come in and play solid DL when called upon.  Good to see he is healthy.  I totally agree with Coffeedrinker...for a change :)

Not a Dud for sure.

what do you guys think about using the money that davis would have got (assuming he doesn't resign) and using that on byrd?

sounds like they're price tags could be about the same

I think its a good idea but if they did that why wouldn't they just keep davis hes been here two years and knows the system byrd might not be as productive as all you might think in his first year on a new team with new coaches and players