Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck can't win the big one. Face the facts!

Jules

Fire Ron Meeks.

FIRE HIM NOW

Let's rehire him and fire him again just so we can blame him for stuff and then when we get bored with that we can re-hire Jim Caldwell and re-sign Curtis Painter and fire/cut them again just so we have someone to blame.  In fact that's it I am calling for us to add one position on the roster for Painter just so we can cut him after every loss so those who want blood can be satisfied! 

Let's rehire him and fire him again just so we can blame him for stuff and then when we get bored with that we can re-hire Jim Caldwell and re-sign Curtis Painter and fire/cut them again just so we have someone to blame.  In fact that's it I am calling for us to add one position on the roster for Painter just so we can cut him after every loss so those who want blood can be satisfied! 

Sounds like a plan.

Not to mention Andrew's GOAT status took a huge hit today. Next year he has to make up for this or else being the new GOAT is going to be impossible because we all know RGIII is going to get 4 rings he is that good.

Jules - I read the title and saw you had posted it and thought, "Oh my she's losing her mind!"  But you know what, I've thought about it, and you're right - you guys should trade him for a punter :-)

I read the title and saw Jules had posted it and knew that she was being entirely facetious. ;)

here comes that pats garbage form raiders , luck won worst o,line in playoff , fact.   rookie  and second year wr,s and tight end .

lost his starting wr,s , te, lt and 2 great rb,s .  think he done great a second year qb is still semi-green in the nfl .

here comes that pats garbage form raiders , luck won worst o,line in playoff , fact.   rookie  and second year wr,s and tight end .

lost his starting wr,s , te, lt and 2 great rb,s .  think he done great a second year qb is still semi-green in the nfl .

congrats11.jpg

I was wondering who would be the first to reply to this thread without actually reading the original post. 

Now this made me chuckle. It reminds me of the Cut Tony Ugoh threads lol.

My all time favorite thread if people remember on RATS was "Again, a Tony Dungy team comes out flat."

It was posted in the first half of the AFCCG vs. NE in early 2007.........lmao

Speak English man!!

I think Sir you must have have been drinking a lot after the game. haha

As was I ;)

and now that I made that post to Mintor I should repeat it to myself because I admit I only read your post up to the "thought you had lost your mind" portion.  My apologies and as repentance I will post below a picture of myself:

footinmouth.jpg

Luck needs to get better when teams rush 5 or 6 guys. When a team only rush 4 he's the 3rd best QB in the league after Peyton and Rodgers imo. What separates Brady, Rivers, Peyton, Rodgers, other then experience is their ability to know when the blitz is coming. That's Luck biggest and probably only weakness right now that he needs to get better at. Once he figures that out he will be the best but its gonna take a while.

Ryan Grigson need to shut up. 

Comparing him to MJ in 4th quarter blah blah. Let him play the game. He is in his second year for God's sake. Took MJ himself 9 years before he won a championship.

All Grigson said was Luck is like Jordan IN THAT both want the ball in their hands in the final moments when the game is on the line.  (edited to add additional focus to the important part of the quote since you didn't catch it the first time)  That is not an incorrect statement so no need for Grigson to shut up.  Grigson did not say, "Hey this Luck guy is already the Michael Jordan of football"

How about instead of Grigson shutting up, you and others read the full quote in context before spazzing out. ;)

**edited again to further help you....

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000310052/article/andrew-luck-has-michael-jordan-traits-colts-gm-says

"He's always been a different animal in the fourth quarter, his whole life," general manager Ryan Grigson told NFL Media's Albert Breer. "... It's like (Michael) Jordan when he'd take that last shot -- he wants the ball

All Grigson said was Luck is like Jordan IN THAT both want the ball in their hands in the final moments when the game is on the line.  (edited to add additional focus to the important part of the quote since you didn't catch it the first time)  That is not an incorrect statement so no need for Grigson to shut up.  Grigson did not say, "Hey this Luck guy is already the Michael Jordan of football"

How about instead of Grigson shutting up, you and others read the full quote in context before spazzing out. ;)

If you are a QB, you have no choice other than having the ball in your hand :P. Some genius by Ryan then and you incredibly identifying it.

Everyone knows what he was trying to say. 

oh plz.  If anyone else had our team, they wouldn't even touch what we did, even brady.  Andrew is in his sophomore year.  Give brady our OLine, Defense, and running game.  I doubt he be in the playoffs.  Brady always had a good Oline and defense to back him up.  Andrew luck can't win the big one?  Who the hell can when they score on every drive? They could have beaten us w/o tom brady in this game. Thats how bad our supporting case is.  Andrew got hit multiple times while brady has a tea party.  Andrew wearing the elbow brace shocked me.  

If you are a QB, you have no choice other than having the ball in your hand :P. Some genius by Ryan then and you incredibly identifying it.

Everyone knows what he was trying to say. 

Jesus tapdancing christ.... here let me hand feed you a little more... Grigson's next comment:

"This guy, we're so blessed, he wants the ball in those situations," Grigson went on. "Other guys don't want the ball; they want to hand it off. They don't really want it -- they're gonna be half-stepping it. This kid is gonna rear back and throw a bomb when he has all the pressure on him. And that's a thing of beauty. You're born with that."

oh plz.  If anyone else had our team, they wouldn't even touch what we did, even brady.  Andrew is in his sophomore year.  Give brady our OLine, Defense, and running game.  I doubt he be in the playoffs.  Brady always had a good Oline and defense to back him up.  Andrew luck can't win the big one?  Who the hell can when they score on every drive? They could have beaten us w/o tom brady in this game. Thats how bad our supporting case is.  Andrew got him multiple times while brady has a tea party.

You telling me Tom Brady played tonight?