Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Lawsuit filed seeking injunction to oust Chargers from playoffs

bap1331

I don't know how that even makes it past the clerks into the legal system. Just fundamentally absurd and a waste of taxpayer money even to have a judge look at for 5 seconds before breaking out laughing.

Dumb lawsuit that should have been thrown out ... but on the positive side maybe the lawsuit along with the other complaints they are no doubt receiving about the horrible officiating this season will prompt the NFL to address the issue.

the broncos will take care of ousting Phyllis and the boys. No worries

I hope you're right Jvan because Chargers DC John Pagano always presents Manning with a few good stumbling blocks. Hopefully, Peyton can neutralize San Diego's front 4 & safety Eric Weddle. 

I hope you're right Jvan because Chargers DC John Pagano always presents Manning with a few good stumbling blocks. Hopefully, Peyton can neutralize San Diego's front 4 & safety Eric Weddle.

Peyton and the broncos are 3-1 against John Pagano as the DC

Chargers are loose.  Playing as a team and have already exceeded expectations.

I hope Peyton is dreaming about the game every night and over-thinking, over-analyzing what the Charger's D will bring against him.  I also hope Pagano has a wrinkle or two to install that will give him fits.

No matter what happens, our guys have brought it the second half of the season and it's been a blast!

From an * Steelers fan whose coach tried to intentionally trip an opposing player on the sideline. ! Now you know why Steeler fans are universally loathed. Look, like the Ravens, you were 8-8 , and left too many games on the table you should have won yourselves. Don't expect another team , or referee crew to bail out your underachieving team.

Contrast these Pittsburgh jerks, with the Ravens front office. The players, coaches, GM, and owner all took accountability for the 8-8 season, and admitted it was a failure. They are looking to the future fully knowing they didn't get it done themselves this year. These Steeler goofs are so used to getting calls and breaks, like in the Seattle Super Bowl, they feel entitled, like Mr. Lawsuit here. This is the same type of western PA type that still defends Paterno!