Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Crazy catch by Rogers

James

Was targeted only 2 times, one of them was that insane catch.

Can we all agree that he should be featured more? And can we all agree that he's got nr 1 potential?

:thmup::applause:

That catch started it all we have got to get the ball in his hands no doubt he is the wildcard .

The Patriots will try to shut down T.Y Hilton maybe Rogers picks up the slack ..

Didn't know we had a Rodgers on our team! For Pete's sake people its ROGERS. Its not hard but seriously, if your gonna talk bout a guy, at least get his name right.

Once again, its Da'Rick ROGERS.

R

O

G

E

R

S

Got it? Great. Now back to regular scheduled programming.

When he's improved the route running skills, we have an amazing player right here.

TY reminding of Marvin Harrison (I believe he does) and Rogers with the physical skill set. That's some duo... and there's a guy returning back from IR next year as well. Will be intriguing.

It was a great catch no doubt.  Number 1 potential... ehh not so much.  On his second target it was another pass down the sideline.  The pass was underthrown and for some reason, instead of breaking to the inside in front of the defender where he would have had a catch and TD, he stops and jumps into the air, the DB goes under him and almost intercepts the pass.   I figured the only reason he jumped is because he lost the ball in the air and had no idea where it was.

Rogers does need to work on his route running but for a rook its not to bad (once him & Luck get on same page, watch out!).....I know he only had 2 targets (I don't agree w some that say he can't get open) but Rogers was HUGE in getting TY open and going early on those short slants to start the game which in turn opened up the big play at the end imo.

It was a great catch no doubt.  Number 1 potential... ehh not so much.  On his second target it was another pass down the sideline.  The pass was underthrown and for some reason, instead of breaking to the inside in front of the defender where he would have had a catch and TD, he stops and jumps into the air, the DB goes under him and almost intercepts the pass.   I figured the only reason he jumped is because he lost the ball in the air and had no idea where it was.

explain how he does not have #1 potential?