Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jacksonville (+ 11.5) at Indianapolis (12-28-13)

oldunclemark

The spread is high....over-under at 45

.....Seems obvious here..Colts to win..Jax to cover

...Colts are not high scoring but the 'D' has risen the last 2 weeks..

Jax surged a little but now they have the bags packed.

Still.... Division rematches tends to be closer than the first meeting.

..and the Colts will hold out (or pull out) anybody who's hurt

Jax and the under

The jags always play us tough (division game), even though they stink. Its not a gimme game for us, but i still project a win.

I just think the Jags have nothing to play for, so they are just going to try and get through the game injury free.  Like I said..... vacation plans are made.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, December 25, 2013 - gambling
Hidden by Nadine, December 25, 2013 - gambling

I just think the Jags have nothing to play for, so they are just going to try and get through the game injury free.  Like I said..... vacation plans are made.

I bet on these games alot (always on the colts) and i'm not betting for us to cover 11+ this week. I'm only doing a pick'em type bet.

remember, the Jags have beat us when they shouldn't have in the past.  The ire of peyton manning is when the guy that used to coach the Broncos & Falcons, Dan Reeves' daughter's husband kicked that blankety blank field goal against us at home and beat us.  forgot his name but he hurt my feelings and i hope it wasn't josh scobbee or something like that cause i hate that name too.... lol

I disagree. Most every man on that team will be playing his hind end off for a job next season.

This is the 17th week of the season.  The coaching staff knows what each player is all about by now.  I just don't see the Jags playiong an inspired game.  I see a romp in this one. 

This is jags superbowl they will play us tough

Believe me, the Jaguar players are not looking at this game as "their superbowl"  They are looking at it as the last game of a disappointing season.  They just want to get this season over with and go on vacation, recharge the batteries and start again next season.

I really hope you guys are right and we pull off an easy win. It would be nice to go into the playoffs with a 3 game winning streak and some good momentum. But I get more worried about games like this when everyone expects us to win than I do when we play a team that is supposed to be better than us. I know it sounds dumb but I'm more worried about this game than I was about playing in KC. The jags have a history of upsetting us in our house. However, I do like the way both the offense and defense has stepped up these last few games, so if we can keep it up it should be an easy win. You just never know which team is going to show up, and that's what worries me.

I'm keeping faith that this team has finally found its rhythm after losing Reggie. Our young receivers are stepping up and taking some of the pressure off of Luck and Hilton. The offensive line isn't spectacular, but they have played much better the last few games and have given Luck more time to step up and make good throws. If some of our guards can get healthy I think the oline will get even better. The defense has looked great the last couple games too. It seems like the Colts are starting to get hot at just the right time. We just need to finish out strong this last game of the reg season, and carry the momentum into the post season. If we can do that I think we have a good shot at making a deep run in the playoffs. GO COLTS!!

I hate division games.  I just hope the players are ready to play the game and not going out for a stroll.

This is where the head coach earns his money and job...make sure the team is ready to play...so far, Coach Chuck has checkered results in getting his team prepared.  Arians always had the guys ready to play the game.

...I just hope the Jags don't score early and often and we have to observe at that stupid, bewildered, confused look on Coach Chuck's face.

I hate division games. I just hope the players are ready to play the game and not going out for a stroll.

This is where the head coach earns his money and job...make sure the team is ready to play...so far, Coach Chuck has checkered results in getting his team prepared. Arians always had the guys ready to play the game.

...I just hope the Jags don't score early and often and we have to observe at that stupid, bewildered, confused look on Coach Chuck's face.

You comin back here anytime soon?

Those Jag fans a strange bunch?!?! I just checked out their forum and the "Official Colt Vs Jags thread. There was little to no discussion of the game - guess they have packed their bags for vacation as well!

Most Jags fans were on the tank for Teddy bandwagon. When that ship sailed with their sweep of the Texans, many tore up their racing slips and stopped caring.

I hate division games. I just hope the players are ready to play the game and not going out for a stroll.

This is where the head coach earns his money and job...make sure the team is ready to play...so far, Coach Chuck has checkered results in getting his team prepared. Arians always had the guys ready to play the game.

i guess you missed the pats game last year