Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

So Predictable.

Dark Superman

Can't stress how many times we would have a second or third and short and we always seem to bring Trent into the game just for him to get stuffed for a loss or no gain.

The defense is ready for it.

And the offensive line can't block.

Throw a screen or a slant pass or something..

Mix it up!

Come on Pep use your head..

This thread completely illustrates exactly what i'm talking about.  Defense playing lights out.  Offense is starting to click and boom!  A thread like this.  Pep is killing it today in comparison to previous games.

I have began to realize that there are people in this world that will never ever be happy

Every time my family has a big get-together for holidays, weddings, and what-not, all of the younger kids get their hands on bottles of water and cans of soda. They drink half of it, set it down, and then open new ones 10 minutes later.

This forum reminds me of those family get-togethers. Unnecessary threads being unnecessarily repeated.

This thread completely illustrates exactly what i'm talking about. Defense playing lights out. Offense is starting to click and boom! A thread like this. Pep is killing it today in comparison to previous games.

I have began to realize that there are people in this world that will never ever be happy

Yep some people around here expect perfection I think. Until things go exactly as they have them magically planned in their own minds then they will never be happy. Bad thing is for those folks is they will be unhappy for a very long time. Mistakes and imperfection is a guarantee. We are all human. No one is perfect. Some people just need to get used to that!

Pep called some really good passing plays but i thought we should have kept passing to get Whalen and Rogers more reps. Luck overthrew Whalen that could have been a 40 yard gain but for the most part he was accurate. Even if were up by a couple scores I wanna see T.Y, Rogers, and Whalen in the slot the entire game vs the Chiefs and Jags, they have to get better chemistry together heading into the playoffs.

That still doesn't refute the run, it was still a 21 yard run. Overall I think Trent played pretty well today. I liked what I saw. Is there still a ton of room for improvement? Yep, but none the less I liked what I saw.

I was being sarcastic lol.

So predictable............to again be the AFC South Champion and winning. 

So predictable............to hear fans complain despite being winners

So predictable............to now hear silence

Yeah the odd thing is people complained this much when the Colts were 2-14 and now the Colts are 9-5 but yet it's still the same.  They actually have a shot at finishing second in the AFC (though it will be tough) and people are still complaining.  Fact of the matter is they're missing 5 offensive players and have got off to slow starts and are still 9-5.  That's unbelievable to me .  I do think the O looks much better with DHB and Satele out of the mix as well.  Luck was only sacked once and they have one of the best DLs in the league. 

Pep Hamilton needs to go. With Pep, I feel like the Colts will never be a four quarter team. They fall behind early and have a great 2nd half or they get off to a great start and wants to run out the clock in the 2nd half instead of trying to put up more points. 3 offensive points in the 2nd half today.