Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

1 and done book it

runthepost

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No real offense threat that are Consistent we cannot move the ball unless the other team plays prevent defense and the play calling is horrible.. The defense cannot stop any team from scoring or moving the ball.. The chiefs will most likely run through this team and beat the dog mess outta us. 1 and done book it!

With our MONSTER DEFENSE and no score offense Charles is going to have a field day no excuses Grigson please don't trade away anymore 1ST round picks and PAGANO try coaching its your job

Our line is average at best right now but Luck holds on to the ball way too long in a lot of these sacks, and to those who aren't paying attention, or don't care too, that makes the line look worse than it is.

I have to completely disagree and I've explained this numerous times to others that say the same thing. Every since Reggie went down, we have had no receivers that can get open. Luck has on average less than the 2 seconds to make his reads, hope one of the WR's can find a way to get open and throw the ball. If Luck was to do what some fans think he should, he would be throwing the ball away on a pretty much constant basis. Holding the ball too long implies that he was able to go through his progressions and decide he didn't like his options and then get sacked. That is not what happens. Very few times has Luck had the time to go through his progressions, and when he does, he makes a good throw, then the receiver usually drops the pass. 

I have to completely disagree and I've explained this numerous times to others that say the same thing. Every since Reggie went down, we have had no receivers that can get open. Luck has on average less than the 2 seconds to make his reads, hope one of the WR's can find a way to get open and throw the ball. If Luck was to do what some fans think he should, he would be throwing the ball away on a pretty much constant basis. Holding the ball too long implies that he was able to go through his progressions and decide he didn't like his options and then get sacked. That is not what happens. Very few times has Luck had the time to go through his progressions, and when he does, he makes a good throw, then the receiver usually drops the pass.

I don't know , maybe it's a little of what you said and holding it too long on some plays.

don't jump the gun you never know what could happen in the playoffs remember 2006 we were not playing very good that year at the end of the regular season too. we started 9-0 and finished 3-4

Ravens looked like the worst team in the playoffs at the end of last season. I'm not reading anything into our playoff chances right now. I agree with you, you just cannot tell in football.

well, you have to get hot at the right time, & the Colts have at least made strides towards that, or at least improved on the slow starts, & getting different recievers involved in Rodgers, Brazil, & Whalen doen't hurt either...

I am a Colts fan & if Luck & this team has taught me anything it is to never count them out...

This place was, at one time some years ago, an awesome place to hang out and discuss the team.

Now I come here to plant my face in my palm and wonder if a lot of these users' mothers know they are on the computer, 

The old community is gone, and in it's place is this.

Sad. 

Very well said John couldn't have said it better myself. :thmup:    Agree 100%

This place was, at one time some years ago, an awesome place to hang out and discuss the team.

Now I come here to plant my face in my palm and wonder if a lot of these users' mothers know they are on the computer, 

The old community is gone, and in it's place is this.

Sad. 

Yes, sadly,  a lot of great posters, debaters, conversationalists, etc.. have left the board, and more are leaving every day.   It's a new Generation on here.      The way of the World.   Things change, people move on.

However, there are still quite a few of the old community here, and worth sticking around for    IMO.

No real offense threat that are Consistent we cannot move the ball unless the other team plays prevent defense and the play calling is horrible.. The defense cannot stop any team from scoring or moving the ball.. The chiefs will most likely run through this team and beat the dog mess outta us. 1 and done book it!

Its like a blast from the past  watch much old T,V   .  Book it Dan'O 

More doom & gloom yet the Colts have beat some very good teams this year  .

• 3 weeks later...

D'oh.