Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Link ruled out sun

NewEra

I watched the presser and I got the feeling that the o-line this week will be Castonzo, Reitz, Satele, Thornton, Cherilus. Maybe its just wishful thinking on my part though.

So is McGlynn back in? I see why they brought Nixon up now.

@mchappell51: Pagano: O-line. Mike Glynn, Joe Reitz, Hugh Thornton. Work those guys in. No final decisions at this time. Jeff LInkenbach out this week

I like Castonzo, Reitz, McGlynn, Thornton, Cherilus as the lineup but I'm no coach.  I think this is what they went with against SF, although Link may have been in at LG during that game.   

I think that is the best lineup we could put out there but for that to happen Satele will have to be benched. It hasn't happened so far but maybe this week is the week.

I watched the presser and I got the feeling that the o-line this week will be Castonzo, Reitz, Satele, Thornton, Cherilus. Maybe its just wishful thinking on my part though.

I also thought that it seems to me from what pagano said at the presser that they are looking to slot Thornton in at RG and from reading a few articles reitz looks fav for the LG position. They finnaly look fed up with mcglynn

I like Castonzo, Reitz, McGlynn, Thornton, Cherilus as the lineup but I'm no coach.  I think this is what they went with against SF, although Link may have been in at LG during that game.   

Our line for SF was AC, Thornton, McGynn, Linkenbach, Cherilus.

Guest TeamLoloJones

Where has holmes been???. I'd like him to play soo we can see what he can/can't do.

Kevin Bowen in the chat yesterday said he doesn't expect Holmes to play at all this year unless there is an injury.