Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peyton Manning in Playoff Form Last Night

ViriLudant

If you think Belichick has nothing to do with NE success, that explains what you think of NE

BB has a ton to do with NE's dominance over the last one and a half decades. He and Brady are the best coach/QB combo in NFL history. They compliment each other nicely.   

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have some hypothesis? Are you suggesting that Manning's presence somehow diminishes the quality of the defense?

Nope, not at all. I think it's bizarre, and the only reason I can think of is that he's just so good that the defense may subconsciously just feel like they could always be bailed out. It's really pretty amazing that this seems to be a recurring characteristic for his defense. 

I was waiting for you to say that, its not like he tried and failed, he wasnt required to.

When he was required, he marched them down for a game tying score and a game winning field goal drive ( thanks to Welker and DT to helping him avoid that )

He should have put them away early on but hey it was a big game.

Which begs the question...why does this always seem to be the primary characteristic of a Peyton Manning-led team?

Maybe it is the QB-centric make up of the team that is built around Peyton instead of building a TEAM??? It was not till the Colts' D decided to take matters into their hands and not rely on Peyton did the lone SB come about. That is the same thing the Broncos' D has to decide to do. The question is, can they pull it off?

The good defensive coaches that Drew Brees has played with, Gregg Williams and Rob Ryan seem to believe taking chances with their blitzes is worth doing so since Drew can bail them out. With Peyton's coaches, it has been the opposite. Dungy never forced the issue with Mathis and Freeney rushing as long as the Colts did not give up big plays, no blitzing, no put the hammer down attitude on D. JDR was happy to not force the issue similarly. The problem is, once teams figure out to handle Mathis and Freeney with holds/chipping, Von Miller with holds/chipping, there is not much of a plan B that they can execute successfully.

Belichick adapts way faster than other coaches, within a quarter and in-game, so he is not afraid to go away from his best guys if his best guys are not doing the job for him on O or D.

Nope, not at all. I think it's bizarre, and the only reason I can think of is that he's just so good that the defense may subconsciously just feel like they could always be bailed out. It's really pretty amazing that this seems to be a recurring characteristic for his defense. 

Bad luck, be it bounces or calls, and even worse coaching.

He's had some fantastic players on his teams, but somehow something goes catastrophically wrong at a critical moment.  Sometimes he's a large part of the blame (2004, that Jets one as well)  but often he's not even on the field when the game is basically decided as someone on ST or D blows it. Or both consecutively .

The Patriots and Brady are the polar opposite. Some how, some way they often get a call or bounce that has the win basically fall in to their lap. The Patriots don't make those mistakes. That's coaching.

Last night was no exception. The exceptions were the Panthers and Jets game. I had to do a double take because that stuff never happens to them. In both cases they were bad calls, not coaching.

He should have put them away early on but hey it was a big game.

Well after Brady scored the TD to start the 3rd quarter, Manning was driving down well an at NE 40 yard line, Ball fumbles and a huge swing in the game.

Denver overall has to play better. I always said Denver WRs arent fully dependable. They are not Reggie Wayne.

I am going to chime here . . . don't have time to read all of the posts and/or response to any that I might want to and just will say my two cents and then go back and thumb through the thread . . . sorry if what I say is already posted . ..

well was a good game last night and the weather certainly was a factor in the game . . . as some of you know me I am not a stats guy per se and like to look at stats and what they are, what conditions they happened in and so on . . . so often stats come down to opportunity (where you thrown the ball as opposed to your teammate), conditions on the field, what the D is giving you, score in the game, time of the game, who your teammates are and so on and so on . . .

With that said I did not have too much of a problem with Manning running the ball in the first three quarters and what stats you get you get . . . he did have one good drive in the 4th to tie it and that was solid . . . although it was after a bad pick which was negated by a d-hold, which was a very close call (but not that much more contact than on Thompkins in OT), could of been damaging . . . but given retry, he had a solid drive for a game tying TD . . .

So the stats line does not seem all that great, could of been worse, but not as bad a typically 150 yard game . . . if the Broncos were not ahead for 3 quarters perhaps the Broncos are throwing more and the numbers are different . . .

Broncos would have been near the 30 so it was about 47. Very makeable for Prater. If they had the wind the game was over easily even without the catch.

The one thing about the Denver receivers that bothers me is they do not fight for the ball. Especially Decker he gives up every time he is touched and cries for a flag. He just need to catch the ball first and foremost. Forget about the stupid possibility of a flag.

If there was no wind then of course the Patriots would have chosen to get the ball first. 

It kind of got forgotten along the way, but NE had a chance to put it away and instead had to settle for a FG. One of the few balls that "Edeltron" failed to come up with last night that more or less hit him in the hands. 

I'm going on record here.

Peyton isn't going to win another SB before it's over. Especially as a Bronco. He's not the same guy in the cold, and that's not news, but he's not even Peyton week 1-4 of this season in terms of efficiency when looking at last night and the playoff loss last year. It was the same story. 

The Pats look pretty good, but they're beatable. I don't think last night changes Denver's inside track on the #1 seed.

Peyton's arm did look weaker to me last night......but at the same time it WAS very windy. I don't know. Dude is getting older but I think he still has enough left in him.......I think.

But, way to pile on the guy who loses. I mean sheesh, I almost cringe at what people will say if we still win our sorry division and end up one and done. "Andrew is a choker. OMG he went one and done again. He is the new Peyton Manning zomg he suuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkks. and he choooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeessssssssss. Ahhhhhhhhhhh the world is ending.........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Sheesh.

I mean our IR group is developing quite the surplus of talent on offense this year. It's not even all on the QB at times.

At this point I may still be surprised if the AFC winner is not the Pats or Broncos but who knows who can rise from the ashes later.

Peyton's arm did look weaker to me last night......but at the same time it WAS very windy. I don't know. Dude is getting older but I think he still has enough left in him.......I think.

But, way to pile on the guy who loses. I mean sheesh, I almost cringe at what people will say if we still win our sorry division and end up one and done. "Andrew is a choker. OMG he went one and done again. He is the new Peyton Manning zomg he suuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkks. and he choooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeessssssssss. Ahhhhhhhhhhh the world is ending.........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Sheesh.

I mean our IR group is developing quite the surplus of talent on offense this year. It's not even all on the QB at times.

At this point I may still be surprised if the AFC winner is not the Pats or Broncos but who knows who can rise from the ashes later.

did u here announcers as they were saying and showing Peyton constantly playing and poulling on his glove to get it tighter as pending how skin tight helps with grip

I have 5 cervical veterrbrea operated on in my 30's , I am amazed he can grab anything, i cant  and often drop things constantly , its not numb per see as they say but  but even in warm weather let alon be freezing making it worse u gret whats called parenthesizes and can feel tickling, pins and needles, burning and a whole host of things making it hard to feel a ball let alone throw a spiral 

He has guts with what he has to go threw , he easily could of quit with nothing more to  prove

Last night was worse weather cold wise  day of any game at pats g for 22 years they saisd, last playoff Vs Ravens coldest ever game at denver & next week was 60

Weird Krama , and weird ways to lose

MORENO< VIVKERSON  & CROMARTIE all need MRI's today

This has to be said:

BB owned Manning last night. His game plan was masterful.

And, most importantly of all:

BB knew (knew!) that Manning would fail in OT going into the wind. He had complete confidence in that. Otherwise, he wouldn't have deferred.

That never would have happened 4 years ago in Indy.

This has to be said:

BB knew (knew!) that Manning would fail in OT going into the wind. He had complete confidence in that. Otherwise, he wouldn't have deferred.

In what way?

Great game to watch and it did hurt to see them come back, but the fact of the matter is, Brady didn't win the game in the end, it was a combination of Tony Carter and Stephen Gostkowski.

People just like to look at Peyton's statline and crap on him for it, but they went with a run heavy attack in freezing conditions, because it's tough to move to ball when you have 2 quarters in the wind, and it's tough when you have a 37 year old who's arm strength is declining. Kudos too to the Pats D.

This thread is silly, and although it's about an article that was written by a bias *, I feel it was posted here to spark a reaction out of members. Now Im not saying anything, but what do you call a poster who posts stuff to get a reaction out of people? 

Great game to watch and it did hurt to see them come back, but the fact of the matter is, Brady didn't win the game in the end, it was a combination of Tony Carter and Stephen Gostkowski.

People just like to look at Peyton's statline and crap on him for it, but they went with a run heavy attack in freezing conditions, because it's tough to move to ball when you have 2 quarters in the wind, and it's tough when you have a 37 year old who's arm strength is declining. Kudos too to the Pats D.

This thread is silly, and although it's about an article that was written by a bias *, I feel it was posted here to spark a reaction out of members. Now Im not saying anything, but what do you call a poster who posts stuff to get a reaction out of people? 

Both teams played in Foxboro right?

Not always..You seem to have forgotten "4th and 2" a few years ago...

But he knew (knew!) that Brady would single handedly get that first down.

As far as Bill's masterful gameplan on owning Manning, I considerably doubt it involved watching one guy steamroll them for over 200 yards. Hoping the Broncos get 4 injuries, commit 4 turnovers, and his offense does nothing for 4 straight drives on the way to the game winning punt. This is well beyond absurd.

But Brady DID win the game. What were you people watching?

Correction:   The Patriots Won the Game...

The OT is like a new game starting.... In that OT, The QB's were both fairly "pedestrian"   to quote another member on here.

The Broncos Punt Return team  messed up Big time, giving the Pats great position for a game winning FG.   

That's the Game I was watching.....

But he knew (knew!) that Brady would single handedly get that first down.

As far as Bill's masterful gameplan on owning Manning, I considerably doubt it involved watching one guy steamroll them for over 200 yards. Hoping the Broncos get 4 injuries, commit 4 turnovers, and his offense does nothing for 4 straight drives on the way to the game winning punt. This is well beyond absurd.

They were joking on sports radio today that Bill deferred the ball in OT just to do the opposite of what is most expected so he could come out looking the one guy on the planet that knew something everyone else didn't. I do love him but sometimes I want to punch him in the face. :thmsup:

Correction:   The Patriots Won the Game...

The OT is like a new game starting.... In that OT, The QB's were both fairly "pedestrian"   to quote another member on here.

WELKER messed up Big time, giving the Pats great position for a game winning FG.   

That's the Game I was watching.....

fixed that for ya Gramz. ;)

Okay, let me get this over with. Am I upset that the Broncos completely fell flat on their face regarding a 24-0 lead at halftime? Yes. Am I royally ticked off at Montee Ball for fumbling the ball again at the worst possible time completely swinging the momentum of that game? Yes. Would I tear up his contract & release Ball right now? Absolutely. Moreno played lights out, ran for over 200 yards, & Denver still lost? How in the hades is that even possible? Why can't Manning get any velocity on the long pass? Look at throws from 2004, 2005, & 2006 in INDY & then watch passes from Peyton last night. There's a huge difference there. Even I can't lie to myself about that. True a high ankle sprain can contribute to the speed of a pass namely the peeper a QB puts on it, but so does arm strength too. 

I was demoralized last night. You never let your adversary come back from a 24 point hole ever. You deliver the kill shot hard, fast, deliberate, & decisive unless you can't. Remember the defense caused the 1st 2 turnovers. Peyton had nothing to do with it. It reminded me of the Ravens Playoff game from last season. 14 points from Holiday on Special Teams & Denver still loses. Are they too nice? Do they even know what a kill shot is? When your enemy is down on their knees, you never let them get up. You decapitate them symbolically. 

Denver had a perfect ground attack last night, but they relied too much on it. Not enough passes mixed in on 1st & 2nd down & all the predictable passes were 3rd & long. What's Peyton gonna do in the post season when they stuff the ground game like a Thanksgiving turkey? I love 18 & it devastates me to say this outloud, but Yoda will never will another SB Championship. Darn it! 

Denver's only hope is a dome stadium SB or more nerves in his arm & fingers miraculously fire & give him zest on the long ball again. Take away Welker's punt return blunder. It doesn't matter. Peyton has trouble throwing a fast football in cold weather & a brilliant NFL IQ can't make up for that.  Sigh...Just my 2 cents...

Both Jacob Tamme & Wes Welker kept coming back to the ball to complete the catch part of that is specific routes being run & part of that is the ball is falling like an anvil & won't get to it's desired spot without altering their route & making sure that the ball isn't a incomplete pass. 

Okay, let me get this over with. Am I upset that the Broncos completely fell on their face regarding a 24-0 lead at halftime? Yes. Am I rolled ticked off at Montee Ball for fumbling the ball again at the worst possible time completely swinging the momentum of that game? Yes. Would I tear up his contract & release Ball right now? Absolutely. Moreno played lights out, ran for over 200 yards, & Denver still lost? How in the hades is that even possible? Why can't Manning get any velocity on the long pass? Look at throws from 2004, 2005, & 2006 in INDY & then watch passes from Peyton last night. There's a huge difference there. Even I can't lie to myself about that. True a high ankle sprain can contribute to the speed of a pass namely the peeper a QB puts on it, but so does arm strength too. 

I was demoralized last night. You never let your adversary come back from a 24 point hole ever. You deliver the kill shot hard, fast, deliberate, & decisive unless you can't. Remember the defense caused the 1st 2 turnovers. Peyton had nothing to do with it. It reminded me of the Ravens Playoff game from last season. 14 points from Holiday on Special Teams & Denver still loses. Are they too nice? Do they even know what a kill shot is? When your enemy is down on their knees, you never let them get up. You decapitate them symbolically. 

Denver had a perfect ground attack last night, but they relied too much on it. Not enough passes mixed in on 1st & 2nd down & all the predictable passes were 3rd & long. What's Peyton gonna do in the post season when they stuff the ground game like a Thanksgiving turkey? I love 18 & it devastates me to say this outloud, but Yoda will never will another SB Championship. Darn it! 

Denver's only hope is a dome stadium SB or more nerves in his arm & fingers miraculously fire & give him zest on the long ball again. Take away Welker's punt return blunder. It doesn't matter. Peyton has trouble throwing a fast football in cold weather & a brilliant NFL IQ can't make up for that.  Sigh...Just my 2 cents...

u have to understand what he is feeling esp in cold it worsens but always due to that nerve irritation

in another topic i wrote

as far as Peyton, having 5 cerviocal vertebrea myself operated on all i can say he is one determined  tough son of a ^(^((^ for even getting on a field & give him credit for that each game win or lose , and as far as weather I drop things daily but in cold forget it, cant hold onto anything and the numbness is just plan irritating

as its not really numb ,but pins and needle sesations that are quite disturbing, called paresthesias 

& as different for everone can be percived as I described or tingling, tickling, prickling, pricking, or burning & host of other feelings,& throwing a football at the pro level with that condition which also occurs  on warm days too to lesser extents is just awesome of him

( somewhere else al,so i wrote, did u hear the announcers saying he was constantly pulling on his glove trying to get it skin tight for best grip )

its all medical issues

when younger and healthy He threw well in a snow bowl in Denver and won when Colts still had Vanderjerk 

I will add this, sometimes these parathesias get so bad for no reason at all i go to Dr swearing i must be sick yet nothing can be found with full battery of tests

Its a medical marvel he is playing as far as I am concerned

(( now we are waiting to hear on Morenos ankle, JRC shoulder and something with Vikersons  Re MRI  )) 

u know fumbling i think or something stupid gave back that ball at halfs end so Brady can try a hail mary and thats when J Cromarties injured self knocking it down, after that there was no pass defense at all

one would think a coach would consider all posibilities & have some contingencies , yet del rio swithed back & forth from man to zone in 2nd half looking fopr answers and finding few till the very end ands damage done

KARMA playoff game coldest game ever played in Denver, Pat game coldest in 22 years , maybe somebody up there thinks he needs obstacles

Have a good night, BTW I PM'd u , just read, no need an answer, BYE & goodnight

This has to be said:

VL, BB won. Brady deserves credit for his tremendous comeback. Cold weather/nerve regeneration appears to be an issue right now for 18 which you tried to tell me initially that I will give you full credit for. Just let me lick my wounds in private for a few days. Thank you.

Even you have to admit that this was yet another NFL Classic Game between Manning & Brady. There's a fine line between winning & gloating. Enough said. 

u have to understand what he is feeling esp in cold it worsens but always due to that nerve irritation

in another topic i wrote

as far as Peyton, having 5 cerviocal vertebrea myself operated on all i can say he is one determined  tough son of a ^(^((^ for even getting on a field & give him credit for that each game win or lose , and as far as weather I drop things daily but in cold forget it, cant hold onto anything and the numbness is just plan irritating

as its not really numb ,but pins and needle sesations that are quite disturbing, called paresthesias 

& as different for everone can be percived as I described or tingling, tickling, prickling, pricking, or burning & host of other feelings,& throwing a football at the pro level with that condition which also occurs  on warm days too to lesser extents is just awesome of him

( somewhere else al,so i wrote, did u hear the announcers saying he was constantly pulling on his glove trying to get it skin tight for best grip )

its all medical issues

when younger and healthy He threw well in a snow bowl in Denver and won when Colts still had Vanderjerk 

I will add this, sometimes these parathesias get so bad for no reason at all i go to Dr swearing i must be sick yet nothing can be found with full battery of tests

Its a medical marvel he is playing as far as I am concerned

(( now we are waiting to hear on Morenos ankle, JRC shoulder and something with Vikersons  Re MRI  )) 

u know fumbling i think or something stupid gave back that ball at halfs end so Brady can try a hail mary and thats when J Cromarties injured self knocking it down, after that there was no pass defense at all

one would think a coach would consider all posibilities & have some contingencies , yet del rio swithed back & forth from man to zone in 2nd half looking fopr answers and finding few till the very end ands damage done

KARMA playoff game coldest game ever played in Denver, Pat game coldest in 22 years , maybe somebody up there thinks he needs obstacles

Have a good night, BTW I PM'd u , just read, no need an answer, BYE & goodnight

Good point about the  5 cerviocal vertebrea  regarding Peyton that don't repair themselves overnight. I just know that Peyton is 37 & if he plays until 40 that's a small even tiny window of opportunity there. I could never abandon 18 completely. I want him to succeed & thrive. I just also know that a medical miracle would also be nice too, but to Manning's credit "the best teams shake off disappointment & learn to move on to the next game."  

"Its a medical marvel he is playing as far as I am concerned." Yeah, that does help keep things in perspective Barry. Thank you. I wanted a Denver victory so bad I could taste it. There will be a rematch like always.  haha

Yeah the Pats fans will ignore all that.

Only reason Pats are what they are is 2 words - BILL BELICHICK. Period. If they dont have Brady, he will still find a way to win.

Yes, it's all BB, even though Brady and the offense have been covering up for mediocre defensive play for the last several years. Would take Brady over Belichick every time.

VL, BB won. Brady deserves credit for his tremendous comeback. Cold weather/nerve regeneration appears to be an issue right now for 18 which you tried to tell me initially that I will give you full credit for. Just let me lick my wounds in private for a few days. Thank you.

Even you have to admit that this was yet another NFL Classic Game between Manning & Brady. There's a fine line between winning & gloating. Enough said. 

ps my friend , all u have to do is look at my right atrophied arm and my left muscular one and i am a righty to know how its not just handgrip, but entrire arm loses whats called nerve nutrition from lack of proper full innervation of nerve to muscle, that is poor quality nerve connection to muscle and that prevents this so called nerve impulses that act like nutrition to allow the arm to bulk up and strengthen, 

again , give him credit for trying, i wouldnt even be suprised if in cold freezing weather his hand feels so much   paresthesias that its painful,, mine is many a time , think of it if u have ever seen diabetic pain commercials and the use of Lyrica for it, its a similar situation

the pain isnt really there from an injury  but u sense it 

know he likes Elway and denver midwest privacy like INDY, remember wife hid having twins, but denver wasnt the city to go play in

Good point about the  5 cerviocal vertebrea  regarding Peyton that don't repair themselves overnight. I just know that Peyton is 37 & if he plays until 40 that's a small even tiny window of opportunity there. I could never abandon 18 completely. I want him to succeed & thrive. I just also know that a medical miracle would also be nice too, but to Manning's credit "the best teams shake off disappointment & learn to move on to the next game."  

"Its a medical marvel he is playing as far as I am concerned." Yeah, that does help keep things in perspective Barry. Thank you. I wanted a Denver victory so bad I could taste it. There will be a rematch like always.  haha

it really is a marvel to his endurance and will power in conditioning as hard as he is

the 5 verterbrae is my experience, he had 1 nerve root only affected but same principle top lesser extent, and i doubtr it can get much better, it may with another year and training like he gets but then too another year older

wish i could say something more encouraging

believe me i wanted a wiin oh so very badly too and believe me I wasn't comfortable, joyous yet but not comfortable with a 24 point lead in that weather and knowing BB will adjust his game plan accordingly with Pats getting the ball first

NOW shuting computer, for good, got back on to finsih my answer to u 

ps my friend , all u have to do is look at my right atrophied arm and my left muscular one and i am a righty to know how its not just handgrip, but entrire arm loses whats called nerve nutrition from lack of proper full innervation of nerve to muscle, that is poor quality nerve connection to muscle and that prevents this so called nerve impulses that act like nutrition to allow the arm to bulk up and strengthen, 

again , give him credit for trying, i wouldnt even be suprised if in cold freezing weather his hand feels so much   paresthesias that its painful,, mine is many a time , think of it if u have ever seen diabetic pain commercials and the use of Lyrica for it, its a similar situation

the pain isnt really there from an injury  but u sense it 

know he likes Elway and denver midwest privacy like INDY, remember wife hid having twins, but denver wasnt the city to go play in

I'm no Dr. like you brother, but I do appreciate your sharing of medical nerve damage with me & sensations which come & go like a hand or foot falling asleep. Yes, I realize that I am over simplifying the severity of the real problem. Peyton playing at such a high level in & of itself is really amazing. Well said Barry!  :thmup:

I'm no Dr. like you brother, but I do appreciate your sharing of medical nerve damage with me & sensations which come & go like a hand or foot falling asleep. Yes, I realize that I am over simplifying the severity of the real problem. Peyton playing at such a high level in & of itself is really amazing. Well said Barry!  :thmup:

Oh & by the way, tomorrow i get medicine  surgically implanted in me to help the condition , get it every 6 weeks and a special IV, he cant it would be considered PEDS

now hanging uop this sssite before u quote mer again and again this procedure takes few hrs with IV so may or may not be on but in afternoon tommorow if at all and if have power , BYE

it really is a marvel to his endurance and will power in conditioning as hard as he is

the 5 verterbrae is my experience, he had 1 nerve root only affected but same principle top lesser extent, and i doubtr it can get much better, it may with another year and training like he gets but then too another year older

wish i could say something more encouraging

believe me i wanted a wiin oh so very badly too and believe me I wasn't comfortable, joyous yet but not comfortable with a 24 point lead in that weather and knowing BB will adjust his game plan accordingly with Pats getting the ball first

NOW shuting computer, for good, got back on to finsih my answer to u 

I kinda lost my cool & blew my top last night. I'm been sucking on cough drops all day too so what does that tell ya? Yoda lost, Eli lost, Andrew lost, & I am the hoarse or should I say horse one today.  :lol:  :funny:  lmao

Oh & by the way, tomorrow i get medicine  surgically implanted in me to help the condition , get it every 6 weeks and a special IV, he cant it would be considered PEDS

now hanging uop this sssite before u quote mer again and again this procedure takes few hrs with IV so may or may not be on but in afternoon tommorow if at all and if have power , BYE

I hope the medicine/IV improves your condition drastically buddy. Good luck. Keep me posted okay? Good, not so good, whatever happens PM me please. I sincerely mean that my friend.  :hat:

BTW: I respect your privacy. Whatever you decide to share with me, if anything, stays between you & me alone brother. SW1 just needed to say that. 

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/11/peyton-manning-denver-broncos-new-england-patriots-tom-brady/

Peyton Manning was in playoff form against the Patriots — and that’s not a good thing

When push came to shove, Manning fell over. Again.

By Mike Foss – November 25, 2013 at 8:05am EST

Today’s big winner: Tom Brady

He did it again. Down 24-0 at halftime, Tom Terrific brought the Patriots back from life support and with the help of a muffed punt, New England stunned the Denver Broncos 34-31. Brady was sublime. 344 yards, three touchdowns, and zero interceptions.

Peyton Manning was terrible. I take that back.

Peyton Manning encapsulated Peyton Manning’s entire career Sunday night. The Broncos dropped 24 unanswered points in the first half. Bloated, stupendous, jaw-dropping numbers. Manning had support from the run game Sunday as well. Knowshon Moreno had 224 yards and a touchdown. Everything seemed perfect.

Then came the second half. When it mattered, Manning folded. 150 yards, two touchdowns, one interception.

He was outplayed by Brady. Plain and simple.

Where does this leave the Broncos? Pretty much in the same place they were before Sunday. Denver takes on Kansas City for the second time in three weeks this Sunday. On a two-game losing streak, the Chiefs could potentially be facing the Broncos without both of their starting outside linebackers. There’s no question that Denver is still in position to not only beat back Kansas City but also take the top seed in the AFC heading into the playoffs.

The questions begin when the pressure starts. When the games matter. Manning’s struggles in the playoffs have been well documented. He has a Super Bowl ring, yes. He’s also been to the playoffs 12 times and is 9-11 lifetime in the postseason. The question has always been whether Manning can step up when it matters.

He did little to dissuade those concerns on Sunday.

When a thread is started that includes a quote from Harrison that you find offensive, you cry . . . "blasphemy".

Yet, when you read the thoughts of Mike Foss you post them as if they were gospel.

I will give you credit for not trying to be opaque and openly being transparent in that you are able to be seen through with vivid clarity. 

I love p-money and he's a great guy and i appreciate everything he ever done for us...truly. But this is just a simple truth at this point in time. For some UNKNOWN reason, he falls flat on his face in cold weathered games. As HORRIBLE as our INDY COLTS have played, i can still see us getting to the AFC championship game agains't NE. Heck, maybe we can even beat them too, if trent ever decides to show up.

Not just cold weather games.  It goes back to his college years which is why he couldn't win a Heisman or and national championship.  He could not be Florida in 4 tries.  For some reason, be it his fault or not, his teams lose to the Patriots and lose in the playoffs. 

I just can't explain it.  Some people say there are two guarantees in life - death and taxes.  Peyton losing to the Patriots and losing in the playoffs are almost guaranteed also. 

Yes, it's all BB, even though Brady and the offense have been covering up for mediocre defensive play for the last several years. Would take Brady over Belichick every time.

Sure, thats your opinion.

I want to see how this team perform when BB didnt play for one year. It will crumble like Saints without Sean Payton.

I hope the medicine/IV improves your condition drastically buddy. Good luck. Keep me posted okay? Good, not so good, whatever happens PM me please. I sincerely mean that my friend.  :hat:

BTW: I respect your privacy. Whatever you decide to share with me, if anything, stays between you & me alone brother. SW1 just needed to say that. 

just standard stuff for me for maintenance, cant tell u how many years been getting it, but man did it help my muscles   but only so much can do with  worse but of same nature  of nerve issues as Peyton

Have to start getting ready soon to go for it , black ice out there  on roads too

When a thread is started that includes a quote from Harrison that you find offensive, you cry . . . "blasphemy".

Yet, when you read the thoughts of Mike Foss you post them as if they were gospel.

I will give you credit for not trying to be opaque and openly being transparent in that you are able to be seen through with vivid clarity. 

Beautiful 3 line answer, simple , to the point 

I try but blood can boil and write to much in emotional responce