Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Love this Pep offense/We're bad (Official blame thread) (MEGAMERGE)

dw49

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This team has lost many key players, but that does not excuse the defense.  We have Bethea and Landry back there, with Davis and Butler as CBs pus Toler when he is healthy.  We have Jerrell Freeman and Pat Angerer as ILBs.  Robert Mathis, the NFL sack leader, and Walden and Werner, a 1st round pick.  Cory Redding and RJF on the defensive line with Aubrayo Franklin and the big Josh Chapman.  Why is this defense so bad?  34-3? This defense belongs on C'mon Man.

Some of you "fans" are spoiled rotten. We had Peyton Manning, years of wins, and two Super Bowl trips. Then one year of bad football, drafted a qb most teams search decades for, and make the playoffs. Now we are leading our division late in the year and people are non-stop complaining and crying. Are we a great team? No. But it could be so much worse. Stay positive and be thankful. Makes me embarrassed more to listen to our so called "fans" then watching us get blown out of the water.

What?

There sure are alot of ignorant people on here. There comes times in life when u have to put pride aside n face reality n facts- this team us not good,they dont even deserve to b in the playoffs except we are in a terrible division,injuries are part of the game yes and for that yes we suck!!!!only a dope smoker would think this team is good or has any chance this year.look at all the good d's we play yet this year.....wth

There sure are alot of ignorant people on here. There comes times in life when u have to put pride aside n face reality n facts- this team us not good,they dont even deserve to b in the playoffs except we are in a terrible division,injuries are part of the game yes and for that yes we suck!!!!only a dope smoker would think this team is good or has any chance this year.look at all the good d's we play yet this year.....wth

And of course our Coaching staff all smoke dope. That why they think our team is awesome and can keep Reed. and Pep playing calling is ehhh...

Pagano has been horrible this year. Don't care what the record is

But we have been starting games so well by following a good gameplan. Luck's talents have been utilized so well. Richardson has been super effective in the schemes. Our return units have been doing great. Best of all, our defensive minded coach, who's specialty is the secondary, has completely shut down legends such as Case Keenum, Carson Palmer, Terrelle Pryor, and Ryan Tannehill! And I'm even forgetting some!

I am tired of the injury excuses. We still have players in skill positions. O-line is horrible and Pep doesn't seem to change his style until its late. D-LINE not getting much pressure is killing us . Better blitzs calls is on Munns. Clock management is poor and that's on Pags. So if it was me my Blame would be on our COACHES.

We need a complete rebuild. This team is terrible.  We can't stop the run or the pass and apparently no one knows how to tackle anymore.  What are we paying players for? Our offense can't protect luck or open running lanes.  Our WR are not getting open.  Even if we make the playoffs its only because our division isn't playing well and probably a blowout in the first round.  Coaches better get their act together and stop being so passive.  The only team we completely beaten was the Jacksonville Jaguars and thats nothing the cheer about.  I really don't wanna see anymore cheering in the colts locker room.  I'm still gonna cheer for the colts, but something needs to change.  3-27 in the first half? Are we trying to lose? I know we have a lot of starters injured, but thats part of football and we need to find ways to succeed. 

starting next week change the RG and C

play DaRick Rogers

get out of that 3/4D and put some serious pressure on the qb

I don't care if the rookie C Holmes is not ready he needs to start and put Reitz at RG. we need to start looking toward the playoffs now. this team will not win any more games in regular season let along the play offs if we happen to back into them

We Should totally be throwing fiestas on the forum when the colts lose! Smh

Yea everytime we lose a game from the dolphins loss it's been, "this team sucks" "fire this guy" "fire Pep" "Broncos will beat us 42-0" "OL sucks" so on and so forth.

After every loss it's the same thing, like people are expecting a 16-0 season and act shocked when we lose and the season is over. Same ol forum when we lose.