Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Love this Pep offense/We're bad (Official blame thread) (MEGAMERGE)

dw49

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh i am very knowledgeable... But I don't complain the sky is falling until the game and season is over. A ugly win looks the same as a pretty W same with L... Rather then complaining why not go and root for another team, I hear Denver is taking BandWagoners

It's not that the sky is falling, but how can a team come out of the clubhouse every week so ill-prepared?  You can't continue to play uphill every week.  The game plan can't continue to be lets see what we did wrong in the first half and figure out how to change it in the second half.  How about a little game-planning before halftime.

This team needs to learn how to 1) stay healthy for crying out loud, 2) get rid of guys who cannot produce, 3) get back some draft selections, 4) get rid of Pep, 5) learn to start a game right!!!

This colts team is damaged and cannot produce. They are missing their starting TE, WR, RB, OL, DL, FB etc this is ridiculous. Why are so many starters hurt? That is bad preparation for games, and lack of focus and knowledge, and that equals bad coaching.

Some of you "fans" are spoiled rotten. We had Peyton Manning, years of wins, and two Super Bowl trips. Then one year of bad football, drafted a qb most teams search decades for, and make the playoffs. Now we are leading our division late in the year and people are non-stop complaining and crying. Are we a great team? No. But it could be so much worse. Stay positive and be thankful. Makes me embarrassed more to listen to our so called "fans" then watching us get blown out of the water.

It's not that the sky is falling, but how can a team come out of the clubhouse every week so ill-prepared?  You can't continue to play uphill every week.  The game plan can't continue to be lets see what we did wrong in the first half and figure out how to change it in the second half.  How about a little game-planning before halftime.

I would agree.. it doesn't matter who we play against we are never in control at the start of the game.  Even Jacksonville was getting the best of the Colts at the start.  You got to blame coaching.. the first half game plans have been poor to say the least.

Been a Colt fan for over 15 yrs. When this season is done and we look back on Grigson choices, people might have more appreciation for what Polian did year after year.

I was no Polian fan but can't argue with the above. 

1) Draft looks from bad to terrible.

2) Free agents money doesn't look well spent. Luckily we can opt out of a bunch of those contracts.

3) All the trading looks mostly bad.

4) Hiring of Pep. 

Some of you "fans" are spoiled rotten. We had Peyton Manning, years of wins, and two Super Bowl trips. Then one year of bad football, drafted a qb most teams search decades for, and make the playoffs. Now we are leading our division late in the year and people are non-stop complaining and crying. Are we a great team? No. But it could be so much worse. Stay positive and be thankful. Makes me embarrassed more to listen to our so called "fans" then watching us get blown out of the water.

So... I'm not a good fan because I'm not afraid to say my team is playing bad?

Seriously what's wrong with this defense? It's like they don't want to show up in the first this is very aggravating as fan we need a better start ya'll keep talking about injuries but aside from Reggie and toler who else is hurt? Conner is good but he's not a starter this defense is looking like that weak tampa 2 defense which was horrible

I love these fans who think if your critical of your team that somehow makes you less of a fan.This is not a team playing well, and when you have high hopes and your team has been smoked in 2 of the last 3 games.Should we do cartwheels?Put away your pom-poms its embarrasing.

Couldn't have said it any better myself.

That's definitely part of it. This team just doesn't look like a colts team at all. Bad coaching, bad effort, fighting and head butting people... It's just bad

I agree again. I just don't want to give up yet. I feel like this team has and can do good things. I'm not saying they are Super Bowl contenders, but I don't think they are as bad as they have been vs stl and today.

I'm sure the reason we only won one SB was because everyone got complacent sucking the teets of the GOAT and not helping him. And what is going on. The EXACT same situation with a new QB!