Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Da'Rick Rogers

Godeepreggie

The best comparisons from a physical standpoint would be Dez Bryant, Andre Johnson, Terrell Owens.  Around 6'2" 220 with a 4.5 40 and a good vertical.  None of them are absolute burners but have the speed to take the top off of a defense and can outrun NFL DBs if they get behind them.  They are all physical and can outjump/outmuscle most CBs for jumpballs.  None of them are the physical freak that Calvin Johnson or Randy Moss are, but they are still very physically gifted.  If Da'Rick could turn out to play anything close to one of these guys, we would be in for a treat. 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be shocked if Rogers doesn't play next Sunday

really? I'd like to see him play, but It won't surprise me if he doesn't... its not like he's been injured all this time... I don't really know how to determine a timetable on a maturity issue...  We are obviously hurting for a reliable WR, though..

I think the coaches have been testing him and making him earn his opportunity to play in a game. Plus he wasn't with us during training camp so he had a lot to learn and a lot to prove. Of course he wasn't tossed out there and "given what he wants". He was coached. There's a reason he was given 1st & 2nd draft grades and went undrafted. Pagano and co. knows what they're doing with Da'Rick

You are still under selling him, is this the best you can do?

I was watching the video of Deion Sanders running the 40 yard dash in under 4.10 and the next video in the queue was some of Rogers closed practices with the Bills. He was so fast he was throwing HIMSELF passes. This solves two of our major problems:

1. Starting receiver

2. Starting QB

Put rogers under center and when nobody gets open he can throw 20 yard outs to himself. Trade Luck, DHB, and richardson to Denver for Manning (we need a backup qb) and 6 Papa Johns outlets. Its really simple guys. If we can see this why doesn't the front office?

really? I'd like to see him play, but It won't surprise me if he doesn't... its not like he's been injured all this time... I don't really know how to determine a timetable on a maturity issue...  We are obviously hurting for a reliable WR, though..

Why not just put him out there. What is the worst case scenario, he doesn't get open? The majority of our receivers already do that. Drop the ball? DHB is the king at that. 

Your contribution is to tell others, who are enjoying themselves, to "give it a rest"?

Are you available for children's parties?

No, I'm telling you to give it a rest because the jokes in this thread are forced and not funny at all. It's just snowballed into a mass thread of lame jokes about some practice squad player

No, I'm telling you to give it a rest because the jokes in this thread are forced and not funny at all. It's just snowballed into a mass thread of lame jokes about some practice squad player

I think it's pretty safe to say that you're a pretty unfunny guy and definitely are in the minority here. Lighten up, have some fun. Or get out of a thread you apparently don't like and let the kids have fun.

I think it's pretty safe to say that you're a pretty unfunny guy and definitely are in the minority here. Lighten up, have some fun. Or get out of a thread you apparently don't like and let the kids have fun.

I like a good joke as much as the next person. The jokes are lame, and I'm not the only person to make comment on it

I like a good joke as much as the next person. The jokes are lame, and I'm not the only person to make comment of it

Then leave. It's a pretty simple idea bro.

I don't like country music, personally, so I avoid country concerts. Easy concept. Move on and learn something

Nah dog your life/personality blows even harder. You literally have nothing better to do then to troll a few fans who are having a good time. You see people happy and laughing and think "not on my watch". Embarrassing

Randy Jackson? That you?....

40 speed is overrated.....

Look at DHB. Great 40, crappy reciever.

Now look at Boldin. Slow 40, great receiver. 

We literally have no idea how DR will do in the NFL until he gets real-game experience. Until that comes, guessing how he'll do is just wasting time.