Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bradshaw

Jules

No I am putting the RB injuries ahead of Wayne. The passing game is not going to be as effective if we can't manage to run decently, especially in an offense that Pep wants to run the ball effectively in.

The running game today was putrid. Absolutely putrid. Luck was not great either but you can't ask QBs to just chuck it 50 times a game every week and hope it all works out.

Jules I agree with on most things but not here.  We've been able to run the ball since Bradshaw went down (granted not as well) and more importantly move the ball in general.  Since Wayne went down we've hit some homerun balls to TY but that's been about it on offense.  I feared when Reggie went down that might be a season wrecking injury.  Right now, it might just be on offense.  Till Luck looks comfortable without him I am still ranking Reggie as the biggest loss to this team but I would agree losing Bradshaw has hurt more than most people thought it would. 

We run the ball sometimes but usually it seems when Donald Brown does well.

I am not as worried about the passing game right now. Eventually I think they will be fine. We all knew they would have to click more as times went on too.

Here is today's running stats:

Luck: 4 rushes for 17 yards

Richardson: 5 carries for 2 yards

Havili: 1 carry for 1 yard

Brown: 2 carries for -1 yards

Herron: 1 carry for 0 yards

Luck threw 47 times.

I am not as worried about the passing game right now. Eventually I think they will be fine. We all knew they would have to click more as times went on too.

Luck threw 47 times.

You have a point but today's game was very simple. Our offensive line was totally blown up. Not only in the run game bit in pass protection also. Bradshaw would have had similar numbers to the guys above.

Luck threw 47 times.

Those are some great rushing stats!  13 total rush plays for 19 yards that is going to crush any opposing foe we face!  Gotta love smash mouth football haha

ohhh don't forget good ole Matt Hasselbeck with 1 rush for -1 yard also

14 total rush for 18 yards haha

:puke:

Those are some great rushing stats!  13 total rush plays for 19 yards that is going to crush any opposing foe we face!  Gotta love smash mouth football haha

ohhh don't forget good ole Matt Hasselbeck with 1 rush for -1 yard also

14 total rush for 18 yards haha

:puke:

I am totally digging this power run game too!

Welp at least Texans and Titans lost, terrible day for the AFC South...........  All getting beat by crap to mediocre team.  

That's been happening to the AFC South all year expect for the Colts.  Today we just joined the club.  Honestly till last week when the Titans beat the Rams the AFC South minus the Colts had lost something like all but two games against teams outside of the division.  The rest of the team is begging for the Colts to win this division we need to finish it off by beating the Titans twice in the next three weeks.

Luck threw 47 times.

One game does not make the season.  I don't care who we had at back today no one including Bradshaw was going to run the way our o-line was blocking or should I say not blocking. 

We've seen them not be able to run the ball before and win because they could throw the ball if nothing else.  Not having Wayne is making them not be able to do that even.  Again, I think not having Bradshaw hurts but not having Wayne has all but brought our offense to complete halt other than a deep ball to TY here or there. 

That's been happening to the AFC South all year expect for the Colts.  Today we just joined the club.  Honestly till last week when the Titans beat the Rams the AFC South minus the Colts had lost something like all but two games against teams outside of the division.  The rest of the team is begging for the Colts to win this division we need to finish it off by beating the Titans twice in the next three weeks.

Yeah that would definitely be huge.  If they continue to play like they did the majority of the Texans game and vs the Rams though, that will be a monumental challenge.  I still feel they will turn things around this week vs the Titans.

Yeah that would definitely be huge.  If they continue to play like they did the majority of the Texans game and vs the Rams though, that will be a monumental challenge.  I still feel they will turn things around this week vs the Titans.

I expect you are going to see a mad and extremely focused team against the Titans.  Not unlike what we saw in San Fran or the Broncos game.  This team responds very well to loses.  It refocuses them.  What the Titans are very good at doing is making games ugly.  They don't do a lot great but don't do a lot bad either.  They just kinda ugly up games and try to win it late. 

I expect you are going to see a mad and extremely focused team against the Titans.  Not unlike what we saw in San Fran or the Broncos game.  This team responds very well to loses.  It refocuses them.  What the Titans are very good at doing is making games ugly.  They don't do a lot great but don't do a lot either.  They just kinda ugly up games and try to win it late. 

Out of likes for the day

Yes I definitely agree, I'm optimistic they will rebound.

No I am putting the RB injuries ahead of Wayne. The passing game is not going to be as effective if we can't manage to run decently, especially in an offense that Pep wants to run the ball effectively in.

The running game today was putrid. Absolutely putrid. Luck was not great either but you can't ask QBs to just chuck it 50 times a game every week and hope it all works out.

how on earth was that on the rb's