Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

pagano is too soft

jwilli69

DHB and REED should be cut after this game. DHB hasn't caught balls hitting his hands all season and Reed keeps taking the ball out when he has no reason to and he is nothing special. Satele should not be the starter at center, maybe Mclynn but even then, he is marginal and should not be stRting at RG. You can be sure if there was a tough coach here, these changes would have been made already and you live with those changes but DHB has to get cut.

This is a terrible team that has been fortunate to win games with come backs, its not well coached.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DHB and REED should be cut after this game. DHB hasn't caught balls hitting his hands all season and Reed keeps taking the ball out when he has no reason to and he is nothing special. Satele should not be the starter at center, maybe Mclynn but even then, he is marginal and should not be stRting at RG. You can be sure if there was a tough coach here, these changes would have been made already and you live with those changes but DHB has to get cut.

This is a terrible team that has been fortunate to win games with come backs, its not well coached.

I really thought you were better than this.

wellyou offer up about the same as he colts are today. Thanks for coming

Its far from Pagano, Its our interior O Line, Its Andrew Luck throwing some bad passes, its our special teams not showing up...A coach can put whatever gameplan he wants out to his players but if they dont have enough talent to execute then that coach cant do a thing about it

Its far from Pagano, Its our interior O Line, Its Andrew Luck throwing some bad passes, its our special teams not showing up...A coach can put whatever gameplan he wants out to his players but if they dont have enough talent to execute then that coach cant do a thing about it

it would be different IF he would hold the players accountable but he isn't. Hitting DHB in the hands so many times with drops 9 of 10 times is rediculous. Do you honestly believe many coaches would leave this Reed in as a kick returner if he keeps getting upended at the 7 yard line costing the team 13 yards? You are just arguing a point to oppose a point I think.

you dont follow this team do you? Its far more than one game. Its every game, same problem. CUT HIM

Please lol. That's the most crap you can conjure? I don't watch the game? That I don't follow the team?

Everyone is playing like crap. DHB made a great play, and then made a lousy one. Let's just cut everyone while we are at it. Because there are problems week in and week out that all our players have.

Please lol. That's the most crap you can conjure? I don't watch the game? That I don't follow the team?

Everyone is playing like crap. DHB made a great play, and then made a lousy one. Let's just cut everyone while we are at it. Because there are problems week in and week out that all our players have.

Ok I can see you just want to argue. You are not paying attention. IF this were one game were DHB had a drop that hit him in the hands I would not have an issue, drops happen and you take some bad plays with a bunch of good. His body of work is well documented over this season and with the raiders so its not like omg, he dropped a pass in this game and since we are losing he has to be the scape goat. Its that he hasn't caught balls his whole career so far. Again, I think you just want to entice me into an internet argument, not gonna happen.

Ok I can see you just want to argue. You are not paying attention. IF this were one game were DHB had a drop that hit him in the hands I would not have an issue, drops happen and you take some bad plays with a bunch of good. His body of work is well documented over this season and with the raiders so its not like omg, he dropped a pass in this game and since we are losing he has to be the scape goat. Its that he hasn't caught balls his whole career so far. Again, I think you just want to entice me into an internet argument, not gonna happen.

Even if my goal was to start a fight, which it's not because I couldn't care any less about you, you are in fact arguing with me :).

Your dramaqueen "solution" to the DHB problem is just throwing a tantrum for the sake of it. If we had other options we would use them. He's what we have until either Rogers wakes up, or the offseason.

So the obvious, and only, real solution is to take the good with the bad until an alternative presents itself.

Even if my goal was to start a fight, which it's not because I couldn't care any less about you, you are in fact arguing with me :).

Your dramaqueen "solution" to the DHB problem is just throwing a tantrum for the sake of it. If we had other options we would use them. He's what we have until either Rogers wakes up, or the offseason.

So the obvious, and only, real solution is to take the good with the bad until an alternative presents itself.

if you can find more good withDHB than bad, good luck with that search. I wont be shocked if DHB is out before the end of the season if Pagano can show any stones. This isnt a game of chatity and he isnt the head coach to be everyones friend. DHB is just not a good player and a practice squad guy can't be any worse at this point. If DHB brought anything other than he is fast and big to the table I wouldcsay stay the course but since he is a wr, he kinda has to catch balls and he drops more than he catches but his measurables are nice.

if you can find more good withDHB than bad, good luck with that search. I wont be shocked if DHB is out before the end of the season if Pagano can show any stones. This isnt a game of chatity and he isnt the head coach to be everyones friend. DHB is just not a good player and a practice squad guy can't be any worse at this point. If DHB brought anything other than he is fast and big to the table I wouldcsay stay the course but since he is a wr, he kinda has to catch balls and he drops more than he catches but his measurables are nice.

Ask yourself why Rogers isn't out there? Because he likely can't contribute any more than DHB. So focusing on the bad is only going to serve to drive people crazy.

We are not going to make a huge change this season. Any changes will be marginal at best. That's really the reality of losing your best WR though.

I agree he is a bit soft he has a great defensive mind but he knows absolutely nothing about offense. He's Rex Ryan without the drama. I like him as a person but as a x's and o's coach he seems to be below average. Pep just isn't getting it done after the season i would want Pete Carmichael from the Saints as the o- coordinator.

Ask yourself why Rogers isn't out there? Because he likely can't contribute any more than DHB. So focusing on the bad is only going to serve to drive people crazy.

We are not going to make a huge change this season. Any changes will be marginal at best. That's really the reality of losing your best WR though.

well for one he isnt out there because he is on the practice squad and two, DHB contributes very little to this team outside of wr blocking and getting the defense back on the field. If DHB contributes nothing but dropped passes, what difference will it make to insert a guy with potential from the practice squad. Should know the playbook and could be a more long term player than DHB. just ask yourself, will DHB get resigned for next years team?

well for one he isnt out there because he is on the practice squad and two, DHB contributes very little to this team outside of wr blocking and getting the defense back on the field. If DHB contributes nothing but dropped passes, what difference will it make to insert a guy with potential from the practice squad. Should know the playbook and could be a more long term player than DHB. just ask yourself, will DHB get resigned for next years team?

Lol there's a reason he is on the practice squad and not occupying DHBs spot. That alone should tell you what you need to know.

I don't think I alluded to DHB being resigned nor do I think he should, but that has no reflection on what we should do with him this year. As there is very little to do.

Having been on this forum through four coaches now, I continue to find these threads hilarious (and they have popped up for all of those coaches). As if the coach was actually the problem...

I don't think the coaches are blameless in the Colts performance this season.  Raiders, Dolphins, Texans, Chargers, today, are clear examples of the team not being prepared to play.  I think the coaches need to be put on the hot seat too.

Rogers vs DHB...neither can run a good route but ONE of them can catch the ball.

it would be different IF he would hold the players accountable but he isn't. Hitting DHB in the hands so many times with drops 9 of 10 times is rediculous. Do you honestly believe many coaches would leave this Reed in as a kick returner if he keeps getting upended at the 7 yard line costing the team 13 yards? You are just arguing a point to oppose a point I think.

You could say Pagano did a poor job of getting the team ready , but calling for players to be cut is not bright or cool. 

BTW... it's ridiculous. I know it sounds like rEdiculous  , but that is a really bad looking spelling error.

You could say Pagano did a poor job of getting the team ready , but calling for players to be cut is not bright or cool. 

BTW... it's ridiculous. I know it sounds like rEdiculous  , but that is a really bad looking spelling error.

yes it was a bad job of getting them ready and like other bosses, when the team does well, the boss gets an atta boy, when they do bad, they get questioned. Calling for guys who are not and have not performed is part of an opinion, part of a message board and if I were in school, you could mark me off on my spelling but I'm not so find fault in other stuff.

yes it was a bad job of getting them ready and like other bosses, when the team does well, the boss gets an atta boy, when they do bad, they get questioned. Calling for guys who are not and have not performed is part of an opinion, part of a message board and if I were in school, you could mark me off on my spelling but I'm not so find fault in other stuff.

It's fine to call them out and maybe you could make a case for releasing Reed , although he has always been a good NFL kick returner. However there is no way you cut your #2 WR . You could move him down on the depth chart , but if he's not worthy of a roster spot , you need to get rid of the Gm and coaching staff also. 

We all know DHB and Reed won't be back after next season but what other choice do we have this year??

What do we have to lose by playing Brazill and Rogers?  They can't do any worse.

As much as I want Bey to succeed, he just does not seem to have the hand-eye co-ordination necessary to consistently play WR in the NFL...very sad.

why, whats the issue? Youthink we should keep these players?

I know you're emotional after the whipping.  But I also know you've made a lot of decent posts in the past.  You know we're not going to cut players in the middle of the season for a few bad plays.  

And surely you know that Pagano is not 'soft'.  I won't bother to even comment on other ridiculous posts, but I'm hoping you'll settle down and be logical.

Take a breath.