Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Rams Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

I think when looking for a player, they NEED to really consider the players "personal" life more seriously. hayward-Bey is nothing but a BUST!!! Party animal!!! If he put more energy into becoming an awsome player and understanding the playbook, ect...... he would be better. He stinks! he needs to be prepared to move on to another team! Trent Richardson needs to be on dancing with the Stars, he dances TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much before moving forward! He is designed to be a HAMMER! he needs to go hard and into the fury instead of dancing and thinking so much. Donald Brown is THE MAN!!! I like him, hes slick, fast, explosive. He is not the strongest guy but man he is dangerous if he has the tinest bit of room. WE NEED RECIEVERS!!!!!!!!!!!! people that can catch the ball in ANYTHING. People that eat and sleep well and take their carrer SERIOUSLY. Look at the hall of fame players, most of those guys got there because they took things seriously and worked HARD, NOT partying all the time. Sanchez likes to party more than anything, if he took things seriously in his private life the jets would be awsome. Look at peyton Manning, hes not the best physically, but he works the hardest and eats and sleeps football. When making the kind of money these players make, THEY ARE BEING PAID TO DO NOTHING BUT EAT, SLEEP, and TAKE the sport SERIOUSLY. NOT PARTY!!! If I was lucky enough to be in their position, I would work hard like Peyton and not complain about not making enough money! They are blessed with winning the LOTTERY. making it into the NFL is an opportunity to make TONS of cash and to live the LIFE of a superstar! EARN it first, make a name for yourself and after 10 years of sacrifice of nothing but eating and sleeping football and taking care of your body, THEN party it up like a rock star. Most football players are dumb.

Mathis, Bethea, Redding, wayne, and many more of the colts are great people and take care of business like real men and take care of their bodies. They will be remembered forever as heros. The guys that play in the niteclubs will only be remembered as fools. I only mentioned Mathis, wayne and the other vets is because they proven to be stout , strong leaders. There are others, but I am frustrated with this game and need to rest my heart. being a 12th man is hard on this couch!..LOL ...at the end its a game, I just wish these young men would wise up and realize the blessing they have and take their carrer and lives to a level that would make them heros not zeros. I wish I could talk to these guys and tell them about their opportunity they are blessed with and what they can do for themselves and for the community. I am sure many of their parents are just as guilty and only care about money, even the "girlfriends" many of them are only interested in the spotlight and money. They need coaching in being humble, wise, and work ethics.  WISE UP PARTY ANIMALS. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think when looking for a player, they NEED to really consider the players "personal" life more seriously. hayward-Bey is nothing but a BUST!!! Party animal!!! If he put more energy into becoming an awsome player and understanding the playbook, ect...... he would be better. He stinks! he needs to be prepared to move on to another team! Trent Richardson needs to be on dancing with the Stars, he dances TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much before moving forward! He is designed to be a HAMMER! he needs to go hard and into the fury instead of dancing and thinking so much. Donald Brown is THE MAN!!! I like him, hes slick, fast, explosive. He is not the strongest guy but man he is dangerous if he has the tinest bit of room. WE NEED RECIEVERS!!!!!!!!!!!! people that can catch the ball in ANYTHING. People that eat and sleep well and take their carrer SERIOUSLY. Look at the hall of fame players, most of those guys got there because they took things seriously and worked HARD, NOT partying all the time. Sanchez likes to party more than anything, if he took things seriously in his private life the jets would be awsome. Look at peyton Manning, hes not the best physically, but he works the hardest and eats and sleeps football. When making the kind of money these players make, THEY ARE BEING PAID TO DO NOTHING BUT EAT, SLEEP, and TAKE the sport SERIOUSLY. NOT PARTY!!! If I was lucky enough to be in their position, I would work hard like Peyton and not complain about not making enough money! They are blessed with winning the LOTTERY. making it into the NFL is an opportunity to make TONS of cash and to live the LIFE of a superstar! EARN it first, make a name for yourself and after 10 years of sacrifice of nothing but eating and sleeping football and taking care of your body, THEN party it up like a rock star. Most football players are dumb.

Mathis, Bethea, Redding, wayne, and many more of the colts are great people and take care of business like real men and take care of their bodies. They will be remembered forever as heros. The guys that play in the niteclubs will only be remembered as fools. I only mentioned Mathis, wayne and the other vets is because they proven to be stout , strong leaders. There are others, but I am frustrated with this game and need to rest my heart. being a 12th man is hard on this couch!..LOL ...at the end its a game, I just wish these young men would wise up and realize the blessing they have and take their carrer and lives to a level that would make them heros not zeros. I wish I could talk to these guys and tell them about their opportunity they are blessed with and what they can do for themselves and for the community. I am sure many of their parents are just as guilty and only care about money, even the "girlfriends" many of them are only interested in the spotlight and money. They need coaching in being humble, wise, and work ethics. WISE UP PARTY ANIMALS.

So you're saying your 100% satisfied with this team?

This team plays to their competition. They play great against great teams and like crap against crappy teams. Unfortunately today they have been flushed down the toilet before they had a chance to get it turned around. Ive never seen such a jekly and hyde team like this. Look like world beaters against San Fran, Seattle, Denver. Look like chumps against Oakland, Miami, San Diego, 3 quarters against Houston, and now today.