Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

hmmm.. what a quandary.

sreylas937

Heard this on the news, was wanting your all input. Will you be willing to give up the Win, to get Wayne back for the season?

That's like saying giving up the win to get Ballard, Allen and Bradshaw up. That would mean we'll have our 1st round pick back. Injuries happen to every team. Only injury I would hate for any team to have is the QB. 

I think Reggie would rather the team succeed. Therefore, I'll vote for the win. While Reggie's injury sucked, it is part of the game, winning is the goal, Reggie knows this and that is why he tried to make the catch he got hurt on. For those that have never played, it maybe hard to grasp what I'm about to say. When you're part of a team, you put your body on the line for the team as a whole. Injuries are something no one wants to happen, but when they happen, you have to rally behind your teammates, lean on each other to overcome it. Debating whether or not you'd give up a win in my opinion is counter to the point of the game. Reggie is one of my all time favorite athletes. I've always liked how he led by example. I will miss seeing him on the field. However, there are 52 other players on our team. Lets rally behind them, nothing we do is going to bring Reggie back. So lets look forward and stop all these what if threads. We are the Colts, WE will be fine!

Rant over..

Hard to answer that one.

I am heartbroken that Reggie is Out.  One of my favorite players of all time.

I just hope that he can recover, and get at least one more season in.   

I would hate to think that this past Sunday could have been his last game ever.

Such a bittersweet Win...

Get Well, Reggie.

Ok some people are missing the point of the question... All it was,was a Hypothetical question... It's not what I think, But what I heard. To be honest I can care less If it's a stupid thread like 1 person has said... Is it really any worst then seeing the 500 threads about what WR should we trade for?  

Ok some people are missing the point of the question... All it was,was a Hypothetical question... It's not what I think, But what I heard. To be honest I can care less If it's a stupid thread like 1 person has said... Is it really any worst then seeing the 500 threads about what WR should we trade for?

okay then, yes... I'd give up the Win to keep Reggie.