Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Denver @ Indianapolis - Who Are You Rooting For?

bavanlan

Denver @ Indianapolis  

211 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you rooting for to win?

• Colts - I'm a Colts Fan
    • Broncos - I'm a Manning/Broncos Fan
    • Neither - I'm Not a Fan of Either Team

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be so sure guys. There are probably some deep down who want Peyton to win. They may not say it out loud but they want him to get this magical/mystical revenge and whatever as if it's really that important in the long run.

That's why I voted... Manning made me love the Colts, wasn't even an NFL fan( ncaa fan only) until I followed him from TN. I deserve all the ringing you all give but until Manning retires my vote in this match up will always be Manning... Again want to say I come to Colts Forums because I'm sorry you posters are way more informative than other sites including NFL.com

That's why I voted... Manning made me love the Colts, wasn't even an NFL fan( ncaa fan only) until I followed him from TN. I deserve all the ringing you all give but until Manning retires my vote in this match up will always be Manning... Again want to say I come to Colts Forums because I'm sorry you posters are way more informative than other sites including NFL.com

Thanks for your honesty.  Your position is perfectly understandable.  It's a shame that others aren't as comfortable expressing it as you are.

That's fine.

I honestly am not even sure I care anymore. I think we do have a shot since when we look awful and everyone is against us we can show up big at times. But, if we don't so be it. Regroup in the bye week and beat Houston. We normally bounce back well after a loss.

However, it's still a regular season game. I mean even if Peyton wins it does not add to his playoff win/loss total or give him another ring.

Besides, the more I think about it if we win the division I might actually prefer NOT to have the bye week. If we opened at home vs. a less hyped opponent we could avoid Brady or Manning in round 1 and the leagues story lines blah blah blah.

You should be a Broncos fan then... I have a problem with people who elevate one player over the team. Players come and go, but I'll be a Colts fan until the end.

Can't wait to see Peyton get destroyed in the house he built. Polian was smart going after Luck instead of keeping a perennial playoff choker. Just my 2 cents.

This team would be in so much trouble if we kept him... and he would have been killed in some game with the way the o-line plays at time. Andrew Luck will be here for a long time, and is wise beyond his years.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a Colts fan through and through. The combo of Coach Dungy and Peyton brought me to the Colts, but I fell in love with other players as the years have gone by. Sure, Peyton will ALWAYS have a place in my heart as both a player and a person, and if the Colts don't win the Super Bowl the ONLY other person I'd like to see win it would be Peyton Manning. I have to believe in my blue kids and put them first though. It was a sad day to see Peyton leave, but I'm really enjoying watching Andrew Luck week in and week out, and look forward to what he will become in the years that follow. 

You should be a Broncos fan then... I have a problem with people who elevate one player over the team. Players come and go, but I'll be a Colts fan until the end.

I understand your post 100%... By the way love your name HUGE LOTR geek myself... I get a LOT of smack being a fan of a player over a team, but I never seen an NFL game before 18 put on the Colts Jersey, grew up in NCAA only family... If you're going to idolize a player at least Manning is a good one to do so right? That a heck of a lot better than being a pretty boy Brady fan am I right :)

Sorry can't be a Broncos fan one The Sheriff hangs his hat Broncos are nothing to me... Still have all my Colts stuff on my walls

Can't wait to see Peyton get destroyed in the house he built. Polian was smart going after Luck instead of keeping a perennial playoff choker. Just my 2 cents.

Good grief, man!

I just agreed with this post you made in another thread regarding Brady:

In both SB's he gave his team the lead in the 4th quarter only to watch Eli march back down. It's kind of ironic because Peyton gave his team the lead in the 4th many times in the playoffs only to watch it slip away. The irony blows my mind sometimes.

http://forums.colts.com/topic/21651-thats-why-hes-the-goat/page-1

And, then you come along and post this garbage about Peyton being a perennial playoff choker.

So, I guess your grand little statement in that other thread only applied when Brady is the topic of discussion. 

Yes, the irony is mind blowing.  :mindblow:

Destroyed?. Boy you really hate Peyton dont you.

Your team will get a chance to destroy him in November. Time will tell.

I understand your post 100%... By the way love your name HUGE LOTR geek myself... I get a LOT of smack being a fan of a player over a team, but I never seen an NFL game before 18 put on the Colts Jersey, grew up in NCAA only family... If you're going to idolize a player at least Manning is a good one to do so right? That a heck of a lot better than being a pretty boy Brady fan am I right :)

Sorry can't be a Broncos fan one The Sheriff hangs his hat Broncos are nothing to me... Still have all my Colts stuff on my walls

I'm a huge fan of Tolkien.

As far as the team goes. I was a fan when we had quarterbacks like Jeff George and Jack Trudeau. Then years with guys like Jim Harbaugh, Don Majkowski, and Paul Justin.. We followed them up with Peyton and this Andrew Luck kid... and with a little luck of my own will be here after he leaves.

You are with a team through good and bad.

Good grief, man!

I just agreed with this post you made in another thread regarding Brady:

In both SB's he gave his team the lead in the 4th quarter only to watch Eli march back down. It's kind of ironic because Peyton gave his team the lead in the 4th many times in the playoffs only to watch it slip away. The irony blows my mind sometimes.

http://forums.colts.com/topic/21651-thats-why-hes-the-goat/page-1

And, then you come along and post this garbage about Peyton being a perennial playoff choker.

So, I guess your grand little statement in that other thread only applied when Brady is the topic of discussion. 

Yes, the irony is mind blowing.  :mindblow:

Well said.

Last time Pats won a SB. Was it way back in 2004 and was it during spy gate era?. Ouch.

And one of the SB is a Tuck rule which is bogus and doesnt even exist anymore.

I would like to check Brady's playoff after 2004. Lets see who is the choker.