Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Chiefs defense looks so scary...

bap1331

I'm not worried. 49ers defense is 10x as more "scary" than the Chiefs are.

I'll take Justin Houston and Tamba Hali over Aldon Smith and Ahmad Brooks.

The Chiefs' secondary is also better.

No no, Patrick WIllis and Navarro Bowman are scary guys, but KC's defense is in that elite class now.

Right..    add up the total wins of the KC Chiefs opponents and then report back...

They are filling up on cupcakes..  but that is what you have to do.    They are taking care of business.

KC is good.   They really are but they have not had to go up against ANY team than will test them.   And don't tell me Dallas.

Any defense can look scary against the Raiders and a complete cupcake schedule of bad offenses thus far.

Im kind of afraid to face them now...

I am really looking forward to them facing Denver too!

they will beat on each other, , thing is also they play late in season & if i remember right twice in 3 weeks

from way things are , looks like Both of them Pats & Colts all will fight again in playoffs

key is for colts to win vs them and get home field advantage

I'll take Justin Houston and Tamba Hali over Aldon Smith and Ahmad Brooks.

The Chiefs' secondary is also better.

No no, Patrick WIllis and Navarro Bowman are scary guys, but KC's defense is in that elite class now.

its week six, and they haven't really played a good team yet

its week six, and they haven't really played a good team yet

Well I don't think it's just this year too. They actually had a very good top 12 defense last year that was a few dominating performances from being in that top class.

This year they are the best defense in the NFL (not overall, but for this season to date). What they've done against their opponents, good or bad, is outstanding, and they've played the Boys and the looked oustanding against the Eagles' offense which is quite good.

Whether it's 6 games or not, I'm still taking Houston/Hali over Smith/Brooks, and those 2 guys were knocking on the door last year. Their secondary is better than the 49ers, there's no question about it.

I think they've made the jump to the elite class. They aren't the best in teh NFL overall, but they're in there now. 

they will beat on each other, , thing is also they play late in season & if i remember right twice in 3 weeks our secondary vs Pats receivers? I like

from way things are , looks like Both of them Pats & Colts all will fight again in playoffs

key is for colts to win vs them and get home field advantage

Looking forward to KC v Denver. That front 4 against Denver's oline is going to get messy really fast! That front 4 scares me, but their offense is quite average

It will take more than just a good defense to beat Manning, just like Colts it will take Luck plus the D to beat him. I see the game at KC by Denver to be a close one, and Denver will need to play much better than last night to win that one, but they will. Even last season at KC it took Manning a lot to win a low-scoring game. The one at Denver I see no problem.

I am still not sold on these guys.

The defense looks good, but have they played anyone yet? The offenses they are playing are terrible. And their own offense is not that good to begin with. They are running the same plays Reid ran with McNabb under center. Eventually Smith throwing it way too much is going to backfire and they need to keep running it. They have success running the ball, no need to ask a guy like Smith to constantly throw throw throw.

I think the defense will give Denver fits. The Colts set the blueprint on how to beat them. They are so lucky they have such a cupcake schedule to roll over, K.C. and N.E. are their only tough matches now. If they ran into teams like Seattle and San Francisco that play physically and aggressive, they would be in for a world of pain since it's common sense that the Denver defense is one of the worst in the league. If Alex Smith can show up, and they run it hard on that defense, I do believe they could beat them.

I am still not sold on these guys.

The defense looks good, but have they played anyone yet? The offenses they are playing are terrible. And their own offense is not that good to begin with. They are running the same plays Reid ran with McNabb under center. Eventually Smith throwing it way too much is going to backfire and they need to keep running it. They have success running the ball, no need to ask a guy like Smith to constantly throw throw throw.

I think the defense will give Denver fits. The Colts set the blueprint on how to beat them. They are so lucky they have such a cupcake schedule to roll over, K.C. and N.E. are their only tough matches now. If they ran into teams like Seattle and San Francisco that play physically and aggressive, they would be in for a world of pain since it's common sense that the Denver defense is one of the worst in the league. If Alex Smith can show up, and they run it hard on that defense, I do believe they could beat them.

Yep, and a third string quarterback almost beat them at Arrowhead.