Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

and so it begins...

Indygal1218

or should I say that it continues...

I saw this on ESPN.com in the comments section of a blog entry entitled "RTC: Colts are Super Bowl contenders."

Super Bowl bound? The Colts looked good, really good, but don't forget, they barely beat a Seahawks team with TONS of injuries right now, at home. Definitely going to be a team to watch though, Luck is a special QB.

Is it really so hard to give over a win without saying, well, yeah, but we got injuries.  It sounds just like the aftermath of the Colts vs. 49ers game.

Suck it up, people.  No team is 100% right now.

I saw this on ESPN.com in the comments section of a blog entry entitled "RTC: Colts are Super Bowl contenders."

Is it really so hard to give over a win without saying, well, yeah, but we got injuries. It sounds just like the aftermath of the Colts vs. 49ers game.

Suck it up, people. No team is 100% right now.

They went the injuries route? I thought for sure they would bring up "but the seahawks are a a lesser team on the road" argument.

Yeah I forgot...we are totally healthy. Always are. We never lose key players or have injuries.

I mean when people think of the Colts they think of the health of our players first and our award winning training program that keeps them from ever even scraping an elbow.

Sigh......

Is it really so hard to give over a win without saying, well, yeah, but we got injuries.  It sounds just like the aftermath of the Colts vs. 49ers game.

Suck it up, people.  No team is 100% right now.

Yeah, only the Seahawks have injuries to deal with.  Didn't you know? 

Quotes like this are just silly.  You hit the nail on the head Indygal, every team deals with injuries.  No excuses.  And if it is an excuse for a team, they don't deserve the respect.

Guest TeamLoloJones

Yeah, only the Seahawks have injuries to deal with.  Didn't you know? 

Quotes like this are just silly.  You hit the nail on the head Indygal, every team deals with injuries.  No excuses.  And if it is an excuse for a team, they don't deserve the respect.

I love how Seahawks fans all preseason were proclaiming: "Yeah our backups are better than most teams starters"  And now they lose a game and it's: "Oh we had our backups playing so....you wouldn't beat us at full strength."  It's pathetic.

I love how Seahawks fans all preseason were proclaiming: "Yeah our backups are better than most teams starters" And now they lose a game and it's: "Oh we had our backups playing so....you wouldn't beat us at full strength." It's pathetic.

In my experience, seahawks fans suffer from a percieved redheaded step child syndrome. They think everyone else hates them and they lose because other teams are more popular. They often tie it to east coast sports media bias.

You guys would have loved this........

Just at the liquor store with my wife and her Colts shirt, and the guy at the counter said, (You need to leave the store and pointed at her shirt (he was joking). I said...

"You must be a Seahawks fan".

Ba da bum.

Guest TeamLoloJones

Hey guys...just to throw this out there now that week 5 is done and over with....

There are 6 teams in the NFL with one or fewer losses: Denver, Indy, New England, Kansas City, New Orleans, and Seattle.  Out of all those one loss or better teams, the Cots have had the hardest strength of schedule AND the best strength of victory.

ESPN have to make excuses for their precious Super Bowl picks. Stop whining, the Colts are just as injured as any team in the NFL. These media "experts" need to get their facts right, sad thing is their too dumb to ever do it.

It was from the comments not an actual ESPN writer.