Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Some post the GIF of the kicker getting blown up!

cmgww

On the blocked kick, when Howell is running it back, the punter/holder managed to catch him (???) but when Howell juked him, Mario Harvey blasted that guy! There is a GIF out there but I can't post it (me dumb with iPad)...if someone on an actual computer could post it that would be awesome. Poor punter...

That hit on RW is what is going to shorten his running QB style in the nfl. Hits like that in smaller players add up pretty fast. He deserved it too after his 100 yard rushing day. Slippery little guy

All I can say is Wilson should be glad that Landry was not in the game with a chance to blow him up. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC64Ddn4rao

Apparently, this isn't his first rodeo. While I like his spunk, he just needs to learn to stay away from any opposing, living entity. He reminds me of the Little Engine That Couldn't. He continually tries to gain the respect of his peers by making a tackle; yet, despite his perseverance, he keeps getting murked and de-cleated by opposing players. Keep your chin up Jon Ryan, you are a critical component of the Seahawk's family. Without guys like you, the team physican wouldn't get earn a living.

Is Harvey really flexing after planting a punter?

That is what I am laughing off of!  Not the hit, but the flex at the end.  

Lame, but I like it.  Means we're playing with intensity, nastiness, and aggression.  Anyone can become a victim of the monster.

All I can say is Wilson should be glad that Landry was not in the game with a chance to blow him up.

Yeah you are correct. If that would have been Landry hitting him, they may still be collecting parts of his insides off the turf. That was a free clean shot he took