Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Raiders Game Day Thread

WOW... anyone else look at the league scoreboard?  There have been THREE SAFTY's in THREE different games around the league so far today and its only the 1st quarter of the first sunday...those are very rare, and there have been three of them all called nearly simultaneously around the league.

That is super weird.

Cheifs/Jags, Titans/Steelers, Bucks/Jets..

Spoooky man...

WOW... anyone else look at the league scoreboard?  There have been THREE SAFTY's in THREE different games around the league so far today and its only the 1st quarter of the first sunday...those are very rare, and there have been three of them all called nearly simultaneously around the league.

That is super weird.

Spoooky man...

I did notice that

That is super weird.

Spoooky man...

i saw that was had to text my friend asking what's with the scores lol

Vick Ballard is looking like he is going to run wild with a decent line in front of him. No hesitation.

Luck is lighting it up! Love how he is reading the d and going through his progressions

This offense is explosive!  I like what I see from Peps Offense even though it is the Raiders

Love Luck getting more time in the pocket, let's us see what he can really do when given time to make plays.