Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I like it when the experts don't believe in us.

superrep1967

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop with the OlBlu business. I try my best to remain polite to everyone. I already visit a Bronco forum but Thank you.

So is that you? Same posting style, same Denver fan, same luck hater, same age. And just happened to sign up recently. If you're not him you guys could pass as twins

So is that you? Same posting style, same Denver fan, same luck hater, same age. And just happened to sign up recently. If you're not him you guys could pass as twins

Does it really matter? Let the guy disagree on Luck and his potential already this season, if he wants to.

I think Blu was a lot older but I am not sure that I ever looked. I am a Denver fan because of Peyton. There are lots of Colts fans who are also fans of Peyton and the Broncos. I don't see anything in that. I don't hate Luck either. But some you keep telling me he is a top five QB in the NFL right now. I know that he isn't even close to that. He  might be that as soon as next year and in four years with a near certainty. But right now, he is a struggling second year QB dealing with all kinds of player and coaching changes around him. I have been reading the boards here for a long time. I finally decided to join and post when reading all of the comments from 19-0 to winning the division to other hyperbole.... I knew from observation that it wasn't true. But I still enjoy and love the team.

Thomas and Decker are nearly the same age. Harrison and Wayne were quite a bit a part. Yes, I would take Thomas and Decker over the next six or eight years. Dwayne Allen hasn't show much yet except be injured. I think Julius Thomas will have the much better season this year. Yeah, I'll hang with all of that.

How many regular season games has Allen missed due to injury???

I think Blu was a lot older but I am not sure that I ever looked. I am a Denver fan because of Peyton. There are lots of Colts fans who are also fans of Peyton and the Broncos. I don't see anything in that. I don't hate Luck either. But some you keep telling me he is a top five QB in the NFL right now. I know that he isn't even close to that. He  might be that as soon as next year and in four years with a near certainty. But right now, he is a struggling second year QB dealing with all kinds of player and coaching changes around him. I have been reading the boards here for a long time. I finally decided to join and post when reading all of the comments from 19-0 to winning the division to other hyperbole.... I knew from observation that it wasn't true. But I still enjoy and love the team.

How is Luck struggling? Am I missing something? He got his old OC back that he is more familiar with.

I think Blu was a lot older but I am not sure that I ever looked. I am a Denver fan because of Peyton. There are lots of Colts fans who are also fans of Peyton and the Broncos. I don't see anything in that. I don't hate Luck either. But some you keep telling me he is a top five QB in the NFL right now. I know that he isn't even close to that. He might be that as soon as next year and in four years with a near certainty. But right now, he is a struggling second year QB dealing with all kinds of player and coaching changes around him. I have been reading the boards here for a long time. I finally decided to join and post when reading all of the comments from 19-0 to winning the division to other hyperbole.... I knew from observation that it wasn't true. But I still enjoy and love the team.

That's cool you're a Manning fan first and Colts fan second. There was a lot of those lurking around here. My father-in-law is the same way. To each there own.

I don't think anyone was saying that we would go 19-0 at least in a serious manner. If you have been watching Luck play he has not been struggling with coaching or player changes. Actually he has looked great.

Top 5? Not sure on that one. Could he be? Yes. I wouldn't be surprised either. Media can hype up all they want but the eyeballs don't lie.

The reason so many of us are excited is we actually are developing a team that can play both side of the ball. Very very excited about that.

Does it really matter? Let the guy disagree on Luck and his potential already this season, if he wants to.

You have someone else's business to but into? K, thx. I'm just wondering if it was him. Cause blu came in the same way just putting down everything he could about he colts.

That's cool you're a Manning fan first and Colts fan second. There was a lot of those lurking around here. My father-in-law is the same way. To each there own.

I don't think anyone was saying that we would go 19-0 at least in a serious manner. If you have been watching Luck play he has not been struggling with coaching or player changes. Actually he has looked great.

Top 5? Not sure on that one. Could he be? Yes. I wouldn't be surprised either. Media can hype up all they want but the eyeballs don't lie.

The reason so many of us are excited is we actually are developing a team that can play both side of the ball. Very very excited about that.

I am not even a Manning fan first but I have sure enjoyed watching his whole career. When he is done, I'll be all Colts.

Last sentence sums it all up!!!

You have someone else's business to but into? K, thx. I'm just wondering if it was him. Cause blu came in the same way just putting down everything he could about he colts.

I haven't done that. I have merely said that some folks have some unrealistic views about these Colts and Andrew Luck in particular. I am not putting them down or saying they suck. I think they will be within a game of 8-8 either way. I think Luck is not and will not be a top ten QB this year but almost certainly will in two to three years or a little longer. Can you not stand even that little tempering of the prospects for the Colts this year? If I was putting them down, I would say that will only win four games and Luck will be the lowest rated QB in the NFL. I haven't done anything like that. What is wrong, you can't stand to see that other man's view either? Wow, interesting world you live in.

I haven't done that. I have merely said that some folks have some unrealistic views about these Colts and Andrew Luck in particular. I am not putting them down or saying they suck. I think they will be within a game of 8-8 either way. I think Luck is not and will not be a top ten QB this year but almost certainly will in two to three years or a little longer. Can you not stand even that little tempering of the prospects for the Colts this year? If I was putting them down, I would say that will only win four games and Luck will be the lowest rated QB in the NFL. I haven't done anything like that. What is wrong, you can't stand to see that other man's view either? Wow, interesting world you live in.

No that's cool. We are all entitled to our opinion. None of will really know till the dust settles.

My bad, I did think you were olblu. He, as others have signed up just to put down and bash the colts. Some in very slick ways. Some flat out trollish. I'm just that super defensive guy, heh. Should see me with my kids. Lol

I happen to think that your view of the Colts and Luck is unrealistic. :36dancing:  

That is your opinion. I highly value you mine and you probably value your's highly too..... Nothing wrong with that. I find your view unrealistic too. But, since your view is a bit more rosy than mind, I am rooting for you to be right!!

No that's cool. We are all entitled to our opinion. None of will really know till the dust settles.

My bad, I did think you were olblu. He, as others have signed up just to put down and bash the colts. Some in very slick ways. Some flat out trollish. I'm just that super defensive guy, heh. Should see me with my kids. Lol

Ha!! Nothing wrong with any of that. Perhaps as the season goes on, we will have our views coming closer together. I am probably too conservative and you may be too rosy with yours. The truth, as it almost always is probably is somewhere between those two positions.

It was a joke. Meaning that anybody can find just about anything they want on the internet. He acted as if just because he used a different picture that he wasn't OUBlu, even though he obviously is.

Sorry, you misunderstood me. I meant "lost it," as in, couldn't contain my laughter anymore. Because that line was funny.

It was a joke. Meaning that anybody can find just about anything they want on the internet. He acted as if just because he used a different picture that he wasn't OUBlu, even though he obviously is.

I am not OlBlu. I read some of his posts. He was a nasty, unhappy old man who didn't like anything or anybody. I am not that, hell, I like everybody.

I am not OlBlu. I read some of his posts. He was a nasty, unhappy old man who didn't like anything or anybody. I am not that, heck, I like everybody.

lmao

Come on now. Don't try so hard. The best second accounts are the ones that don't even acknowledge the first one account.

lmao

Come on now. Don't try so hard. The best second accounts are the ones that don't even acknowledge the first one account.

Well, this is my first and only account and I am weary of this OlBlu nonsense. Is this a Colts forum or is it an Andrew Luck and the Colts will always win 12 or more games per year forum. What difference does my opinion make to you? I can assure you that your opinion means absolutely nothing to me.

If the NFL wants to continue to maintain its product, they should ban all ex players from tv gigs. For every good analyst that would eliminate, there are hundreds of bad ones we never have to see.

Speaking of bad ones...What happened with the much-ballyhooed ESPN gig for mumblin' Ray Lewis?

Plenty of fans are stupid, but most "experts" on ESPN along with most anchors and sideline reporters are just *.

e.g. Stuart Scott, Stephen A. Smith, Mitch Albom, Skip Mayless, Kirk Herbstreet, Erin Andrews, etc.

Herbstreet knows his stuff.... the rest on your list i can't stand

I agree. I once saw a poster here say that Demaryius Thomas and Eric Decker were better than Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne and that Julius Thomas (a guy who has 5 career yards) is better than Dwayne Allen.

I am watching the game and Thomas has four receptions for 97 yards and two TDs with five minutes to go in the first half. Listen and learn, the guy is much better than Dwayne Allen or Fleener and he has a real master delivering the ball to him.