Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

john clayton at colts camp from espn

coltsdan

I think that ESPN.com has been the ONLY place I have not grasped for news and articles!  Thank you for posting.  Good stuff!  I love the point made on Fleener and Allen "Could be the best tandem."  I totally agree!  Stay healthy boys!

I also am praying the Toler's concussion is not a 'major concussion.'  :coltshelmet:  :coltshelmet: !!!

Mr. Peabody is a good writer. It's nice to read something other than Andrew Luck blah, blah, blah.

Still, there's way more detailed information on this forum, but the article is a good way for the rest of the country to learn the Colts have more than three players.

I think that ESPN.com has been the ONLY place I have not grasped for news and articles!  Thank you for posting.  Good stuff!  I love the point made on Fleener and Allen "Could be the best tandem."  I totally agree!  Stay healthy boys!

I also am praying the Toler's concussion is not a 'major concussion.'  :coltshelmet:  :coltshelmet: !!!

Pagano stated today that the concussion was minor.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Best memory I have where freeney was in on a play was the Rosencopter play….freeney wasn’t the one who caused it but he was right there wreaking havoc with Raheem Brock on that play.      
    • Training camp will be over soon and I expect we might see a move after. As long as diggs and Simmons are still sitting there with no team there is no hurry and we can continue to evaluate what we have. As long as Ballard is still connected with their agents I am not worried yet.    it is robbing Peter to pay Paul by moving  Blackmon. A doesn’t really accomplish anything. These kind of moves  eventually catch up with a team.
    • That is why it is hard to predict.  He could be great or he could be bad.   We have no idea at this time.   That is why it is hard to predict.  He could be great or he could be bad.   We have no idea at this time.  
    • It's my understanding that every team must outscore the opponent to win.   Also,  there is time to add a vet.  Simmons will be signed by some team very shortly 
    • I wanted the Colts to sign a veteran FS as well. I thought that was the better option than drafting because I feel we need some experience in the deep back-field.   Blackmon at FS is an option, but we're weakening SS to fix a hole at FS instead of fixing the hole at FS and keeping SS a strength of the defense. It's just a poor way of fixing this issue in my opinion.   I realise Simmons may just be out of our range for money reasons or he may not want to play here, but there are other good options (like Diggs). Also, Ballard said he feels you only get a real feel for your guys when they are in pads and the Colts have only been in pads twice so far. But, when the team is already experimenting with sliding Blackmon to FS isn't that sorta capitulating and saying "we don't have a real answer here"? Blackmon is a lot better as a SS than FS.
  • Members