Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Official Training Camp thread (mega merge)

ell_chrisso

I know that was a highlight reel and they're not going to show his faults. But some of those catches were impressive.

I'm hoping he makes Jamie Dukes eat crow. IMHO, he's Reggie's successor.

You are so right .  For me it shows a very fast guy with some pretty good hands . I believe DHB got a bad rap playing with the Raiders from what I recall multiple coach's & QB's make it hard to shine I don't believe the setting & pressure of being a first round pick helped either ..

I believe being here in Indy is the best thing that could of happened for him the veteran leadership provided by Reggie Wayne & others on the Colts as well as being a part of a winning franchise not to mention 12 as his QB & a opportunity to 1 day raise a Lombardi is why he chose to become a Colt . IMO if DHB shows us BALLIN like in some of those highlights

Ol Jamie will be eatin crow .

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys....Seriously after he fumbled the ball he began covering the ball with 2 hands as you should....BUT that is running through the hole. He was in the open field running with two hands trying to make juke moves with the the ball (it was bad).

However Ballad and Brown looked good!

65%, 2 TD, and 1 INT on the first day of camp? God, you better get your crap together Luck; otherwise, you're going to be an engineer sooner than you'd like  haha. Some of you guys need to chill, it's the first day of camp. He has all of camp and pre-season to get ready for the season.  

It was pretty funny, he didn't even know how to put on his helmet since he never wore one. I don't think he has a snowballs chance but I'm rooting for him. At least for the PS.

What is really like to know is what made the Colts pick him out of all the rugby players. I read he just got a call one day. You'd think one of the writers would have asked that.

I laughed when I read this....I was going to post the same thing :)

I want Adongo to succeed as well, but I want to put all of my energy possible toward our 251 pound military 'missile .'  I hope he shows the ferocity he did for the Cadets toward rushing the passer....love it!!! :td: :td: :blueshoe: :blueshoe:!!!!!

no one questions his arm strength. also, it's the first day of camp. 65% is pretty solid

Practice....practice....practice!!!!

I guess some folks do not understand it is ALL about repetition and timing.  The first day for gosh sakes right?   :)

QBs throw it harder....softer....or just plain try to stick a nail in a pin-hole in practice. :thmup:

I am with jvan on the arm as well.....we all saw Luck throw 65-70 yards against the wind in Palo Alto last year.  Lets not EVEN mention arm strength.  We are soooooo lucky to have number 12. :coltshelmet:  :coltshelmet:  :coltshelmet:  :coltslogo:  :coltslogo:  :coltslogo:  :colts:  :colts:  :colts: !!!!!!!!

I'm kind of torn when it comes to these drills. It's almost as though I need to force myself to look away.

Reason being, like yesterday for instance, I'm happy that our defensive backs managed to get some picks. On the other hand, I'm not happy that our QB's threw those picks. And then I'm happy that we threw for some scores, but not so happy that it was our defense that gave them up. haha

EDIT: But like Grigson and Pagano say - Metal shapes metal, men shape men...

with McNary becoming active does that mean we have 91 on the roster

I counted a couple of times....my eyes hurt...and I still am not sure I counted right... :spit:

I counted 86 active....with McNary coming aboard for 87....and 3 on PUP:  Angerer, Bradshaw and Moala. (90)

Again...the old eyes might be wrong....:)

I counted a couple of times....my eyes hurt...and I still am not sure I counted right... :spit:

I counted 86 active....with McNary coming aboard for 87....and 3 on PUP:  Angerer, Bradshaw and Moala. (90)

Again...the old eyes might be wrong.... :)

4 are on PUP(Angerer,Bradshaw,Boyett and Moala)