Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Official Training Camp thread (mega merge)

ell_chrisso

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@andrewmishler: T.Y. Hilton has had a fantastic practice. Catching everything thrown his way and separating well against the first-team D.

The receiving corp. is going to be awesome this season, knock on wood: stay healthy, protect Luck & hopefully Bradshaw runs so well that the play action passes will be deadly!

dont think can compare ones a rookie and ones a 4 year player aslong as both improve i ll be happy

I personally am not worried about either one of them......they both will improve...this offense is going to scare the entire league.  Get across the 50.....and get points on the board 'just like that.'  

I love the use of the TEs as well...best weapon in football.   :colts:  :colts:  :colts:

@andrewmishler: Justice Cunningham limps off the field. Was only down on the ground for a few seconds.

Hope everyone doesn't mind the continual updates from Twitter

Your thread buddy!  Good stuff!  We all wish we could be there....and appreciate all the info we can get.  Thank you!

No bleeping way. Peyton had a rifle and was better at sqeezing the ball into tight spots. Luck may be able to throw it farther, but who cares about that? Peyton was more accurate and able to throw through smaller windows.

Yes :censored2:  Way  . Dude I like 18 very much as a rookie Andrew Luck was better than Peyton Manning was his first year .

Plus now with Pep Hamilton as OC  Andrew Luck will surpass 18 who by the way does not have a rifle more like a strong peashooter .

Peyton was more accurate and able to throw through smaller windows.

Correct but not his rookie season . Advantage LUCK :thmup:

@andrewmishler: WR depth is probably overrated for this team. Fleener and Allen have been targeted a ton on downfield routes out of the slot.

1) I don't understand what targeting the tight ends has to do with WR depth.

2) I don't know who is rating WR depth very high to begin with. We're basically three deep, with question marks on DHB and relying on Hilton to make improvement. No one is claiming the Colts are super deep at receiver.

@KBowenColts: Andrew Luck a strong finish to 11-on-11 work, with a string of 8 straight passes but Darius Butler gets the last laugh with a goal line pick

@KBowenColts: T.Y. Hilton the highlight offensively on Day Two with several catches, including an over the shoulder diving grab near the far sideline.

@KBowenColts: On the other side of the ball, Butler and Kavell Conner had their hands in multiple pass deflections

@gmbremer: Andrew Luck finishes 27-43 with no TDs and an INT. Darius Butler got the INT again. #ColtsCamp

Cut him. Can't have this garbage completion %.

Get me a guy who can have a perfect practice once in awhile please.

I know you're just kidding; 63% isn't garbage. But I tend to think of this as a positive. I think it says something about our secondary that this offense isn't quite clicking just yet. Both Luck and Hasselbeck were reportedly a little off early on.

I know you're just kidding; 63% isn't garbage. But I tend to think of this as a positive. I think it says something about our secondary that this offense isn't quite clicking just yet. Both Luck and Hasselbeck were reportedly a little off early on.

Offense is struggling cause Toler & Butler are balling

I feel ya day 2 where's the perfection how many days does it take ?? :stir:haha   I'm thinkin if it shows up on game day perfection that is ,, I'll be tickled pink  ,, GO COLTS   :blueshoe: .. :td:

I'm not concerned about the passing numbers, our secondary will be one of the best in the league this year. It's been awhile since we had the combination of talent and coaching back there we do now.

Fleener's going to make a lot of people eat crow this year. If he's healthy, he will develop into a force and really put the overreaction to his rookie season in perspective.

I'm not concerned about the passing numbers, our secondary will be one of the best in the league this year. It's been awhile since we had the combination of talent and coaching back there we do now.

Fleener's going to make a lot of people eat crow this year. If he's healthy, he will develop into a force and really put the overreaction to his rookie season in perspective.

This ^^^^!!!!

If the mods allowed me to like something multiple times this would definitely be something to like multiple times!!! :D