Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Questions for Andrew Luck

Dan

I've found myself in the incredibly fortunate position of being able to attend an NFLUK Fan Evening with Andrew Luck, where attendees will be able to present questions to him - unfortunately I'm terribly uninventive and as such figured I'd ask here for suggestions on what to ask him. If anyone has anything they'd want to ask Andrew, let me know and if I get the opportunity to ask something I'll see what I can do! 

- Ask him who he considers the best QB in football right now

- Ask him if he could take one trait/skill from another QB, what/who would it be

- Ask him who he considers to be the most naturally talented player on the Colts roster

I am sure you will get an extremely politically correct evasion from any of these questions... pity Luck doesn't speak his mind a bit more.

I'm getting a feeling of dejay vu about this thread. I think another member was involved in a similar session last year.

I like Anton's "trait/skill" question because it may actually get an interesting answer. It gives him a chance to pay someone else a compliment (without the necessity of comparing players or insulting anyone), while perhaps being revealing about what he thinks is lacking in his own game.

*Ask him if he could emulate any actor in an action movie....who would it be?

P.S. - remind him that Tom Cruise is out because he is both belly button high to Andrew, and he pegs the weird-o-meter.

*Ask him what his favorite golf swing is...the difficult putt, the chip in, or the long ball?

*Ask him.....if the team would let him play ST, would he be a wedge breaker?

Ask him if he thinks London swings like a pendulum do.

That's funny. I had to google it to see why first, but still.

Roger Miller is one of those performers............ how can I put this.

I love music and have a general knowledge of various types dating back eons - love a bit of everything. Yet about 20 years back when my wife produced a vast pile of old 45s that her Dad had procured from a vending company, I found myself baffled. Thought I would know darn near everything popular enough to have been stuck in a public jukebox in my own state, yet it seemed like every fifth single was by Roger Miller! I'm thinking (repeatedly) "Who in God's name is Roger Miller?" : haha:

It was like going through a baseball card collection and netting zero Tom Seavers, but 86 Duffy Dyers. :P I wasn't intrigued enough to expend the effort to actually play them, and google didn't exist, but an old curiosity has been solved today - thanks to a thread about what question should a UK resident ask the Indy QB. Gotta love Colts forum.

Honestly without being critical, I would ask him about his overthrows last year. Was it no time to throw/let the play develop or was it something in his mechanics that he`s been working on? I`m no scout but that looked like his biggest flaw from my living room

Honestly without being critical, I would ask him about his overthrows last year. Was it no time to throw/let the play develop or was it something in his mechanics that he`s been working on? I`m no scout but that looked like his biggest flaw from my living room

Or I could ask him how he felt after driving the length of field twice in 4 minutes to beat the Lions.

But back to your perspective, I may ask him if he would be willing to share what he was most disappointed with regarding his own game, and what he is doing to correct it. He will clearly not mention anything that disparages his own team mates or coaching staff, so that may give him an out.

In all probability, I will not get near the mic, although I have suggested that Mrs Wallace wears a see-through top to draw the compare's attention! I've also told her we are over if she wears her Brady top....

London doesn't swing......Engaland does. (phonetically speaking, of course)

You are correct sir, I was taking poetic/geographic license.

Guarantee, if that question is asked it will get media attention. Much better than the football question, which you can already guess the polically correct, no controversy here, answer.

- Ask him who he considers the best QB in football right now

- Ask him if he could take one trait/skill from another QB, what/who would it be

- Ask him who he considers to be the most naturally talented player on the Colts roster

I am sure you will get an extremely politically correct evasion from any of these questions... pity Luck doesn't speak his mind a bit more.

Good post....   and good questions....

I'm fully anticipating the day -- years in the future -- when Luck has given one too many boring answers to the same question and people here get completely frustrated with him....   seriously.    Sometimes even I get tired of his politically correct answers.

The vast majority of times I appreciate them and know where they're coming from and respect them.....

But, every once in a while,  you just want him to let his guard down and have a little fun!

(I'm sorry,  what was I thinking?!   I have to remember we're talking about Andrew Luck)