Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tickets too high priced in Indy.

DILLIGAFER

Thanks Jim, since you guys just had to jack up the price of tickets for the Colts Broncos game.. I will no longer be able to attend. Many thanks.. so with that.. Mr. Irsay.. I guess Invesco field will be getting my money. 

Score two tickets for 280 at the 40 yard line 8 rows up.. a ticket in LOS in that type of area is over 1300!!! 

I want to see my Colts, but will instead go see Manning play Jacksonville. Its closer for me anyway. Alas.. I must digress. Heck.. at least I get to go to A game :) 

who are and what games are you all hoping to attend this year??

Thanks Jim, since you guys just had to jack up the price of tickets for the Colts Broncos game.. I will no longer be able to attend. Many thanks.. so with that.. Mr. Irsay.. I guess Invesco field will be getting my money. 

Score two tickets for 280 at the 40 yard line 8 rows up.. a ticket in LOS in that type of area is over 1300!!! 

I want to see my Colts, but will instead go see Manning play Jacksonville. Its closer for me anyway. Alas.. I must digress. Heck.. at least I get to go to A game :) 

What are you talking about? There is a 95% season tickets renewal rate this year and single game seats have not gone on sale yet. My guess is that you are taling about after-market prices which I know Irsay is all-powerful and all but that is not something even he can control.

Because a primetime game in which Manning comes back to play in LOS against the Colts was not going to result in ticket prices going up? Like expecting a Lakers vs Celtics game 7 in the NBA finals to have cheap tickets  :funny:

Of course that game is going to be expensive to go to. ESPN talking about that story line alone would jack up the price. Combine that with every colts fan wanting to go see Manning again and you have high demand with a limited supply of tickets.

considering tickets and hotel.. patience isnt key.. planning in advance is. At the rate it is going.. it will only get worse the closer it gets.

And you all really think your getting into the game for less than 150 in the nose bleeds.. good luck.

If i'm flying cross country.. what would be the point in sitting so far away they look like ants.

I'm also planning to fly in and attend the game and hope to get tickets.  I'm flying in across the ocean so I hope to get two games.  Hope both of us get a little LUCK and SCORE some tickets at a good rate.

Biggest game of the year.....biggest maybe since Brady/Manning.  

Do not feel bad.....a whole lotta folks will not see it live...

PARTY TIME!  Big Screen on.....food....cockltails....home......Colts future/HOF past.....PRICELESS!  :):woah:  :yahoo:  :Wooo:  :jump:  :excited:  :bounce:  :yes:

I'm also planning to fly in and attend the game and hope to get tickets.  I'm flying in across the ocean so I hope to get two games.  Hope both of us get a little LUCK and SCORE some tickets at a good rate.

Are you taking the Nina, the Pinta, or the Santa Maria 100GFB?

Nina_Pinta_SantaMaria.jpg

Just to clarify here..... Jim Irsay is not raising the prices.   The prices you are seeing , if you've been looking on line, are prices from people  that have Season Tickets, and are hoping to cash in by asking these prices.  

Single game tickets from the Colts ticket office are not available, at this time. 

considering tickets and hotel.. patience isnt key.. planning in advance is. At the rate it is going.. it will only get worse the closer it gets.

And you all really think your getting into the game for less than 150 in the nose bleeds.. good luck.

Again I ask, how is this Irsay's fault?

Just to clarify here..... Jim Irsay is not raising the prices.   The prices you are seeing , if you've been looking on line, are prices from people  that have Season Tickets, and are hoping to cash in by asking these prices.  

Single game tickets from the Colts ticket office are not available, at this time. 

They will be gone in a "Mile High second" when they are too.....then someone will be selling THEM for the big bucks... that's called capital gain :)  Business 101.....highway robbery.....:)

Picture1.gif

Just to clarify here..... Jim Irsay is not raising the prices. The prices you are seeing , if you've been looking on line, are prices from people that have Season Tickets, and are hoping to cash in by asking these prices.

This.

They will be gone in a "Mile High second" when they are too.....then someone will be selling THEM for the big bucks... that's called capital gain :)  Business 101.....highway robbery..... :)

Picture1.gif

you're probably right.   I am hoping to score some tickets, not to Re-Sell either,   I REALLY hope to go to the game   and I will be relentless in my pursuit   ;)

you're probably right.   I am hoping to score some tickets, not to Re-Sell either,   I REALLY hope to go to the game   and I will be relentless in my pursuit   ;)

I will let you know if any connections come up.....'little bird' got NY Giant/NE Super Bowl tickets.....

I would more than likely stay home and watch the game....:)  

everyone blames Irsay for everything.. I thought that was common knowledge so I played off it.. I didnt know some colts fans would be so serious. I was big time..  :rollseyes:   :peek:

The bad news is...100GFB is sailing off of the face of the earth.....

I had fun with it....NFL games are big money...especially these types of games....:)

My oldest son starts College this year and was going to take him to the Broncos game to celebrate and knew I could use some R&R about that time since our new son will be a few months old but I about crapped myself when I seen the prices just for the Nose bleeds and what they are going for they are NOT worth the price.  I was going to get us in middle and at a decent level but did not think I would have to think about mortgaging my home and selling my next born and was willing to do about $500-$600 for two decent seats but  W O W, I pass.  Maybe I am naive and new to buying tickets but I did not think Lucas Oil could raise them game by game and had to offer tickets at face value.  Oh well... I still love my Colts though.

Edited by shecolt
masked profanity

everyone blames Irsay for everything.. I thought that was common knowledge so I played off it.. I didnt know some colts fans would be so serious. I was big time..  :rollseyes:   :peek:

What Shakedownstreet said. You said something silly, got called on it and now are taking the low road out.

So was the title of your thread a joke also? 

I can understand why you think that the prices season tickets holders are asking for tickets to the game vs. the Broncos are too high. 

But, the truth is that Colt's season tickets and the prices that season ticket holders are asking for a single ticket (excluding the game vs. the Broncos) is actually slightly lower than the Broncos. 

Example:  On one site, Colt's season ticket holders are asking $80-1,258 for tickets to the game vs. the Raiders.  Whereas on that same site, Bronco's season ticket holders are asking $159-1,432 for tickets to the game vs. the Raiders.

Posted · Hidden by Warhorse, April 20, 2013 - Personal shot
Hidden by Warhorse, April 20, 2013 - Personal shot

What Shakedownstreet said. You said something silly, got called on it and now are taking the low road out.

Times like these I would tell you all to your face to @#%% off. you wanna throw more fuel to the flame, go ahead. I'm in one bad mood right now so if any of you feel froggy.. leap. just name the time and place. punks.

Posted · Hidden by Warhorse, April 20, 2013 - qouted personal shot
Hidden by Warhorse, April 20, 2013 - qouted personal shot

Times like these I would tell you all to your face to @#%% off. you wanna throw more fuel to the flame, go ahead. I'm in one bad mood right now so if any of you feel froggy.. leap. just name the time and place. punks.

And NO that wasnt a joke. I've had enough bull thrown at me today so pack it on, why not. Internet bullies. 

BTW.. you wanna talk.. meet me on twitter.

you ok?