Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Matt Hasselbeck vs. Chandler Harnish basketball challenge [Merge]

Dustin

I thought that was great.  It was odd because Chandler Harnish would get to keep #8 if he missed.   So funny that he made the basket to lose him number.  I see he is #5 now, which is a number I ate.  Other than Joe Flacco last year, no a very successful number for a pure QB.  I would  have rather seen something in the teens.  Or #7 to erase the stinch of Curtis Painter and restore Bert Jones number to at least decent status.

Great video! Great charity donation too! :D

Congrats Chandler, your Dad ain't got nothin' on you anymore. For those who may not know, Chandler's Dad Ron Harnish, in 1978, successfully launched a half court buzzer shot enabling the Norwell knights to win the sectional championship game vs. the Southern Wells Raiders. Guess it must run in the family.

Bald men do seem to have the it factor IMO: Patrick Steward [Jean Luke Picard on "Star Trek Next Generation," Bruce Willis as Lt. John McClaine, & of course Matthew Hasselbeck] Nice!  :rock:

Is baldness like a Superhero power? Hmmm...I'm starting to wonder... haha  lmao

Bald men do seem to have the it factor IMO: Patrick Steward [Jean Luke Picard on "Star Trek Next Generation," Bruce Willis as Lt. John McClaine, & of course Matthew Hasselbeck] Nice! :rock:

Is baldness like a Superhero power? Hmmm...I'm starting to wonder... hahalmao

Lex Luthor was a villan though.. but his baldness is just icky! ;)

Lex Luthor was a villan though.. but his baldness is just icky! ;)

Okay, not all bald men are choir boys that is true Broncolt, but they do save a ton of money on shampoo, conditioner, & highlight colors. Perhaps some women are just a tad jealous over this relevant fact. If it helps, I would imagine a regular purchase of sun screen lotion is probably in order though. God forbid the sight of a peeling, flaky, or lobster red scorched head...Just Kidding!  :D

Since I used to live near Ossian and have several relatives who attended Norwell High School, I was really excited that he was giving this money back to that community.

I haven't had much time to spend here today so I don't know if this has been posted, but here is Chandler on NFL AM talking about this shot:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-am/0ap2000000160528/Chandler-Harnish-wakes-up-on-NFL-AM