Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rolando McClain

GOCOLTS_ROLLTIDE

haha but the colts are different then the pacers I just think if we grabbed McClain then we could grab another position in the draft ppl prolly don't agree with me lol but I just think on the colts he would go back to how he played at Bama

The Colts are different than the Pacers until they become the Bengals.....:)  18,165 capacity vs.....64?????  

I look bad enough...do not look good with a bag on my head :)

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This from someone who does not want "brick hands" DHB? Whatever! hahahahahaha

There is absolutely NOTHING wrong if an organization writes someone off due to past activity.....

Watch what you do of FB and all social networks......real jobs for young folks today depend on actions 'you do not do.' Every business looks into this...and this is a game with big bucks. The unemployment line depends on what we do and do not do.....

In other words.....watch your back....and stay out of trouble...

But my reasons for DHB are based on his "on-field" actions. Not his off field ones. That's a difference. Just like how most if us don't like Vaughn, that's based on his on field performance

But my reasons for DHB are based on his "on-field" actions. Not his off field ones. That's a difference. Just like how most if us don't like Vaughn, that's based on his on field performance

With you on Vaughn :)  DHB is better than Avery...bigger....as fast...and better hands.  I did not want him initially either!!

Off field actions will always have repercussions.  I know you are a young man with great experiences ahead....

I am retired and made my mistakes (more to come)  

As I have said, I will root on any Colt.....(I did freaking Seth Olsen....and slammed his ^^^ too.....)  I am for second chances, but not when we are building this Monster!  

With you on Vaughn :) DHB is better than Avery...bigger....as fast...and better hands.

Off field actions will always have repercussions. I know you are a young man with great experiences ahead....

I am retired and made my mistakes (more to come)

As I have said, I will root on any Colt.....(I did freaking Seth Olsen....and slammed his ^^^ too.....) I am for second chances, but not when we are building this Monster!

But according to everyone, he didn't have these problems until he went to OAK. I know Nick Saban didn't put up with no one's mess. So move him to Indy with Chuck & there's his positive influence

But according to everyone, he didn't have these problems until he went to OAK. I know Nick Saban didn't put up with no one's mess. So move him to Indy with Chuck & there's his positive influence

I trust the veterans could do the job along with Chuck, but we do not need a guide dog to get the man up like Dez Bryant....and get him to bed.

Not sure about Nick...he has had some issues at Bama, and he could not coach in the Not  for Long.....

Again...I will root for any Colt...and I will critique them even harder....see Satele :)

If the Colts were to aquire Mclain then you could cross Teo off the list as a potential draft pick. Plus during games after a huge hit or play by Mclain you could say yippy ki yay ************!

I just added the ********** myself, I wouldn't intentionally try to type a curse word as bad as that one.

Edit: Ha Ha I quoted myself, whoops.

I just added the ********** myself, I wouldn't intentionally try to type a curse word as bad as that one.

I can say that with the guys we have and will draft.  May have to watch in cell block C with McClain......Yippee Cayee.......want some bread and water with that?  :funny:  :spit:  lmao  haha

That's wat I think too also winning would make a big difference haha all players go crazy when you do nothing but suck every year lol

Exactly. Which is why the Jets locker room is so hectic

I actually like the idea of McClain on our team he was in a 4-3 in OAK and here he can go back to 4-3 angerer is a 4-3 MLB also McClain is great at stopping the run and that's wat he would be asked to do here plus we could get a pass rusher in the draft and bam chance to have one of the best Ds in the league next year

My mistake, I thought it said 3/4 OLBer. Regardless the difference between a 4-3 MLBer and a 3-4 ILBer is minimal and if he was such a great talent then he shouldn't have had such disappointing seasons. I think people are trying to fool theirselves into believing that he can come here and be a difference maker so they are coming up with anything they can find to convince theirselves of it.

Under further Review, this guy needs to be suspended and sit out a year and do a bunch of growing up.

He did great at Bama and VG in year two at Oakland. No reason he can`t become a VG player other than he lacks discipline.

Are you getting that from Rotoworld? I see 5. 3 contracts offered and 2 other teams are interested.

Yea that's what I read but not from rotoworld. I heard it on twitter from Ian Rapoport of NFL.com

@RapSheet: On Rolando McClain: Already has 3 offers, 2 other teams interested. Should be quick. Thanks to the head-start from his agent seeking a trade

Freeman is our field general imo. He's proven that he can be the leader. Not the vocal leader like Redding was this year, but the performance leader. Lead the team in tackles & lead in interceptions for a few weeks until Vontae & Butler took over lol

freeman led the team with a whopping 1 interception ( at the time)

An excellent place for him. He fills a HUGE void for them and has a very good team around him to keep him in line. I wish him the best there...

I am with you.  I like the Ravens myself, and I feel Ozzie is doing some good things right now....they have lost a lot, but seem to be just fine.

The Ravens are reportedly nearing a deal with free agent ILB Rolando McClain.

After losing both Ray Lewis and Dannell Ellerbe, the Ravens are hungry to add talent at inside linebacker. McClain, the No. 8 overall pick in 2010 that flamed out in Oakland thanks in large part to off-field issues, certainly fits the bill. He also has a tie to GM Ozzie Newsome, as both are Alabama alums. Per ESPN's Adam Schefter, the two sides are scheduled to talk today "to see if they can iron out unresolved issues."

I think we are set at ILB

4 million is not that big of a cap number for Oakland to take if he were such a great player.

If you don't have a big cap number, and you aren't wanted on the worst team in the NFL......

You are probably not so good