Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 04/05

sb41champs

The Miami Dolphins recently unveiled an "updated" logo - and - the Minnesota Vikings are set to unveil a new look to their uniforms.

Would you like to see the Colts spruce up their uniforms - and - in what way ??

No...the uniforms are classic. 

Any changes to them will just make them look cheaper and/or gaudy.

That's the breast idea yet. 

haha  There are so many snappy comebacks to this one...Restrictions, restrictions, restrictions...But SW1 will try to behave himself on this one...Sometimes, regulations are just no fun at all. 

"A Tale of Two Cities" by  Charles Dickens: "It was the breast of times, it was the worst of times" Where's a good book editor when you need one?  :funny:

Sorry, I can't help it. My sarcasm switch is always locked in the "on" position. My apologies to anyone who is offended at this off the literary path humor. 

I like the style we have now, but instead of having a retro uniform game, I would like to see the helmet that was shown in another post..with the players number in the horseshoe on the helmet...I hate to admit but I do like that helmet. But just for 1 game...

This one..

post-12992-0-63296800-1363869256_thumb.j

I like the style we have now, but instead of having a retro uniform game, I would like to see the helmet that was shown in another post..with the players number in the horseshoe on the helmet...I hate to admit but I do like that helmet. But just for 1 game...

This one..

That is a very sweet look CF4L. I agree with you 100%  :thmup: I'd gladly endorse that style for our throw back, retro game this upcoming season too.

This one..

i'd like our regular uni's with a reverse blue helmet. i'm a purist like most folks, but the occasional modest alternatives can't hurt

i'd like our regular uni's with a reverse blue helmet. i'm a purist like most folks, but the occasional modest alternatives can't hurt

I can respect that SD. Don't mess with perfection...Longevity & classic uniform beauty does stand the test of time I will admit, but like you & CF4L said for 1 game what's the real harm? Either way, I'm cool with it.