Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rogers-Cromartie

antipatriot

His talented but inconsistent....     and.....   he wants lots and lots and lots of money.  

This is his time for a Big Contract.   He strikes me as a guy who will go to the highest bidder, and not necessarily the best opportunity....

Just my view of things....

His talented but inconsistent....     and.....   he wants lots and lots and lots of money.  

This is his time for a Big Contract.   He strikes me as a guy who will go to the highest bidder, and not necessarily the best opportunity....

Just my view of things....

I think you may be right.  I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, I understand that their careers are very short so they have to make it when they can.

If that's the case, I won't mind not getting him.  I'd rather have a guy who is willing to take a little less if he can play with a winner.  And be a team guy.

DRC has a lot of goofiness in his past.  A turn off.
 And he is just finishing his Rookie 5 yr contract totalling $15+M. Good, but certainly not a MINT for 5 Years of good CB play.
 My thoughts have been, goofy, big money, inconsistent, not a good tackler (tall & thin 182 lbs)Naaaaaa!

Took a look at his stats. This guy averages 50 tackles a season like Vontae. No idea if he gets many near the line of scrimmage like Vontae. But a lot of tackles anyway.
 His passes defended #`s are sic. Freaky high. Not so many int,`s.

Just thinking out loud. DRC being older/wiser, getting paid, being a COLT, he could really Ball.
Picture adding Kruger, Ellerbe, Richard Seymour (for a year) with those two corners
adding a safety in the draft
 Our front seven would be stout and the back end darn good too.

IMO we have the $$$ to do this with a little contract structuring, still add G (Vasquez) & OT, and have the $$$ to sign Vontae next year if he wants to stay here. Yippee! :td:

DRC has a lot of goofiness in his past. A turn off.

And he is just finishing his Rookie 5 yr contract totalling $15+M. Good, but certainly not a MINT for 5 Years of good CB play.

My thoughts have been, goofy, big money, inconsistent, not a good tackler (tall & thin 182 lbs)Naaaaaa!

Took a look at his stats. This guy averages 50 tackles a season like Vontae. No idea if he gets many near the line of scrimmage like Vontae. But a lot of tackles anyway.

His passes defended #`s are sic. Freaky high. Not so many int,`s.

Just thinking out loud. DRC being older/wiser, getting paid, being a COLT, he could really Ball.

Picture adding Kruger, Ellerbe, Richard Seymour (for a year) with those two corners

IMO we have the $$$ to do this with a little contract structuring, still add G (Vasquez) & OT, and have the $$$ to sign Vontae next year if he wants to stay here. Yippee! :td:

Sounds like an all expense paid trip to metlife stadium next February

DRC has a lot of goofiness in his past. A turn off.

His passes defended #`s are sic. Freaky high. Not so many int,`s.

Just thinking out loud. DRC being older/wiser, getting paid, being a COLT, he could really Ball.

I don't think Vontae wants to leave. I definitely know he doesn't wanna go back to South Beach

I have always been a fan of DRC.

He has been inconsistent which helps with our chances of landing him for cheaper. 

But the guy can cover and was good during his Arizona days playing a man-to-man scheme. He needs to work on his zone coverage but I think he provides the best upside and counterpart to Vontae.

I would rather have nnamdi, atleast grigs and chuck both know him whilst grigs only knows DRC

DRC is 5 yrs. younger than Nnamdi and has a ton of talent. People are willing to give Nnamdi a pass for his horrific play in Philly because of the system, but not DRC. I would take DRC over Nnamdi every day of the week and twice on Sunday.