Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ware trade

Nobody

Jones-Drew: Old & Banged Up

Fitzgerald: Yes would be great to have him & Reggie, but no.... I LOVE our WR's. I don't want TY & Co. taking a back seat. I want them to grow with Luck continuously.

Ngata: Sure he would be GREAT on the Defense, but I doubt BAL will give him up & we could find someone younger & equally or more talented

Please tell me who is younger and equally talented as ngata?

Also, our wr include Reggie and ty. The rest are unproven to say the least. I don't think any of the guys mentioned have a snow balls chance of ending up here, but all are better than what we have right now.

Also, our wr include Reggie and ty. The rest are unproven to say the least. I don't think Abby of the guys mentioned have a snow balls chance of ending up here, but all are better than what we have right now.

Yep.

Also, our wr include Reggie and ty. The rest are unproven to say the least. I don't think Abby of the guys mentioned have a snow balls chance of ending up here, but all are better than what we have right now.

Poe has a great chance to be, his measurables are off the charts for a man his size, he also had better numbers then Ngata did his rookie year with the exception of Ngata getting one sack 

Also, our wr include Reggie and ty. The rest are unproven to say the least. I don't think any of the guys mentioned have a snow balls chance of ending up here, but all are better than what we have right now.

What about that Dlineman from Utah everyone has been talking about this Draft? He looks pretty good based on what I've heard.

And I wouldn't take MJD even if he came for Free. But Fitz & Ngata Grigson would probably consider. Since Ngata played for Pagano & Fitz deserves a better QB. You can tell he just looks forward to the Pro Bowl every year. I kinda feel bad for him.

What about that Dlineman from Utah everyone has been talking about this Draft? He looks pretty good based on what I've heard.

And I wouldn't take MJD even if he came for Free. But Fitz & Ngata Grigson would probably consider. Since Ngata played for Pagano & Fitz deserves a better QB. You can tell he just looks forward to the Pro Bowl every year. I kinda feel bad for him.

mjd is 27 and has averaged 4.5 yards per carry, plus he can pass block

They would have value if they were worth it. Redding, Reggie, & Mathis are up there in age but you couldn't tell by watching them this season. All 3 had great years. But Ware is not someone I'd take. 3years ago, there'd be drool over my Androids keypad right now. But sorry, that arm injury definitely scares me

I am not saying I think Ware is the right answer.  He's not a guy I would go after for the price tag the Cowboys are wanting.  With that said I wouldn't openly dismiss any free agent over the age of 28 either. 

sorry guys, im new to this website ( fairly new) and i dont know how to make my own forum, so this is gonna be a bit off topic: i just saw on nfl.com that saftey george wilson of the bills was released. i know we have a huge need at SS. wilson has had multiple seasons over 100 tackles, and multiple INTs but is coming off of a pretty bad year. should we consider signing him?

sorry guys, im new to this website ( fairly new) and i dont know how to make my own forum, so this is gonna be a bit off topic: i just saw on nfl.com that saftey george wilson of the bills was released. i know we have a huge need at SS. wilson has had multiple seasons over 100 tackles, and multiple INTs but is coming off of a pretty bad year. should we consider signing him?

Rather have

1.Robert Lester

2.Cooper Taylor

3.Ray Ray Armstrong (Yes even Ray Ray)

or William Moore in FA

the thing is, we wont use our first round pick on secondary, and after our 1st rounder, we don't pop up until the end of the 3rd round. by then , those guys will be gone. william moore would be nice, but if we don't get him, i woujld go for GW.

All of the guys I mentioned look to be mid to late round draft picks

the thing is, we wont use our first round pick on secondary, and after our 1st rounder, we don't pop up until the end of the 3rd round. by then , those guys will be gone. william moore would be nice, but if we don't get him, i woujld go for GW.

Wallace is a secondary free agency option. At 31, I think he'll be around a few weeks into free agency. I'd definitely prefer William Moore.

Jones-Drew: Old & Banged Up

Fitzgerald: Yes would be great to have him & Reggie, but no.... I LOVE our WR's. I don't want TY & Co. taking a back seat. I want them to grow with Luck continuously.

Ngata: Sure he would be GREAT on the Defense, but I doubt BAL will give him up & we could find someone younger & equally or more talented

Good luck with that.

I think it was stupid for the Colts not to overpay Michael Vick and run the read option with him while benching Luck. We would light up the media storm if the Colts did that!!!! What a better way to be the talk of the offseason so we could see the Colts on ESPN because that's all that matters!!!

• 4 weeks later...

FYI, the only guy added at OL was Donald Thomas, and the third and fourth rounder used on Aaron Dobson and Chase Thomas. We also signed Kevin Walter and Steve McClendon. That's about it. Butler was let go instead of Moala. Kind of a nightmare scenario. Maybe some of the OLBs can play OL haha

I don't need the "this wouldn't happen" comments, I'm personally against this.

Would you accept this trade?

The Dallas Cowboys Trade- OLB DeMarcus Ware, FB Lawrence Vickers

The Indianapolis Colts Trade- 2013 1st round pick (24th overall), 2014 2nd round pick that becomes 1st with 10 sacks (basically guaranteed 1st), 2013 7th round pick, and LB Pat Angerer.

I personally think we can't afford to give up a first in the amazing draft class of 2014, and this leaves us with almost no picks this year.

No offense but this is a foolish trade.  You can't even make this kind of trade on Madden.

So you basically want to give up two first rounders for a pass rusher who has three of four more prime years (AT MOST)?!!  Why do we want Vickers?  And why would they want Angerer?

No offense but this is a foolish trade. You can't even make this kind of trade on Madden.

So you basically want to give up two first rounders for a pass rusher who has three of four more prime years (AT MOST)?!! Why do we want Vickers? And why would they want Angerer?

Read the last part. No, I don't want this to happen, just gauging others' interest.

FYI, the only guy added at OL was Donald Thomas, and the third and fourth rounder used on Aaron Dobson and Chase Thomas. We also signed Kevin Walter and Steve McClendon. That's about it. Butler was let go instead of Moala. Kind of a nightmare scenario. Maybe some of the OLBs can play OL haha

What are you talking about? Are you from the future?

As for the OP, No way in hell would I accept that trade and I'm a little confused to why you're even proposing a trade that even you are against.

What are you talking about? Are you from the future?

As for the OP, No way in heck would I accept that trade and I'm a little confused to why you're even proposing a trade that even you are against.

I am OP. It's on a site where everyone is doing a big mock offseason. I basically made this to show them I wasn't the only one against the trade. I'm the crazy one over there because I don't want a ton of big names.