Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Do you still think Peyton Manning is the MVP?

Snowglobe

Is Manning still the MVP  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Is Manning still the MVP

Brady was more responsible for his team's success than Peyton was for his.

Peyton had the #2 defense in the NFL. Brady's was around 14-16.

Patriots were 7th in the league with RBs averaging 4.2 yards per carry. The Broncos were 23 in the league with 3.8 yards per carry. The Patriots led the league with 25 rush TDs. The Broncos were 13th with 7 rush TDs. 

I can cherry pick stats too.

Patriots were 7th in the league with RBs averaging 4.2 yards per carry. The Broncos were 23 in the league with 3.8 yards per carry. The Patriots led the league with 25 rush TDs. The Broncos were 13th with 7 rush TDs. 

I can cherry pick stats too.

Thanks Dustin. :thmup:

brady probably deserves it more than peyton, but patriot fans are blind to why brady gets overlooked 

Yeah to be honest I kind of like Brady, but the way Pats fans and the media shove him down my throat make me root against him. Sort of like Tebow.

Not this again.

Does the fact that the playoffs aren't considered with regards to the MVP, and that in fact the votes have most likely already been cast play into your thinking at all? This is utterly pointless.

Yeah to be honest I kind of like Brady, but the way Pats fans and the media shove him down my throat make me root against him. Sort of like Tebow.
Wait, wait, wait.

BRADY gets shoved down our throats, and not Peyton?!?!?!

Are you out of your mind?!

ESPN kisses Peyton's rear end 24/7, and only changed their tune after his 8th one-and-done.

Brady was never even mentioned in the MVP race. It was all AD or Peyton.

Please. The media has gone out of its way to ignore what Brady had to do this season.

Wait, wait, wait.

BRADY gets shoved down our throats, and not Peyton?!?!?!

Are you out of your mind?!

ESPN kisses Peyton's rear end 24/7, and only changed their tune after his 8th one-and-done.

Brady was never even mentioned in the MVP race. It was all AD or Peyton.

Please. The media has gone out of its way to ignore what Brady had to do this season.

So you're not even going to respond to my other point?

Oh, please. Patriot fans universally loathe ESPN, with its biased towards other teams like the NY Jets and, this season, the Broncos.

Brady and Manning get equal amounts of... ahem... you-know-what-washing from the Four Letter Network. Just my opinion.

Then why was Peyton pushed forward as the MVP of choice, despite the fact that he was less responsible for carrying his team than AD or Brady?

Simple. The comeback story. They had an angle, and that's what they do. ESPN is truly a joke anyway, though. I don't know a single person anymore who says, "great network, great programming."

I do generally think Brady gets plenty of media love, for the most part. You know how all those guys are. If the Patriots can win next weekend and pull off another SB win, they'll be lining up with buckets of soapy water and some washcloths and pronouncing him the GOAT.

Again, Luck should be MVP. 2 wins less than 4 x MVP, 1 win less than 2 x MVP, all with a rag-tag bunch of rookie and 2nd hand scrubs, and lifting them from 2 wins to 11 wins. Oh, sorry, and Reggie. That is the ral story of 2012. Not Peyton, Tom, Adrian or Griffin.

And did I say he was a rookie, and the definition of clutch (watch 4:02 - end of Detrion game)? INT's and Passer Ratings mean nothing if you win.

Barring that, Peterson.