Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Ravens AFC Wild Card Playoff Game Thread

Best game of the WC weekend thus far. Don't you guys think?

I agree 100%. I fell asleep an hour into the NFC game last night.

That is NOT a look I like to see on Mathis face! he needs to snap out of it, its just 10 to 3

Zbi takes the blame for that going as far as it did.

Zbi is terrible, Colts need a SS desperately. That alone would make a huge difference.

well he could try to throw for more yards..and maybe try some of those screens himself

Honestly I think he should have come off the bench and tackled Rice himself.

I think from seeing both of the all season I'd rather have Joe in over Zibbi any day, he's oddly timid considering his fighting background.

Zbi is terrible, Colts need a SS desperately. That alone would make a huge difference.

I'd love to see us draft one, give Bethea someone to work with.

He just froze like the defender was going to run to him. Embarrassing.

To the powers that be... PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE give us an O-Line this coming season!

We have not had one, and what we had is hurt.....double your displeasure  :funny:

He just froze like the defender was going to run to him. Embarrassing.

Yeah my buddies where texting me that play how bad he is... What a diff a legitimate SS would make for this team. We need a SS much more than we need another Cb to compliment Vontae.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I'm not a numbers guy as some of you are so I'm not going to list cap numbers or contract years here as this is just a list   Re-Sign Anthony. I think he ultimately plays Mack gets extension   FA's   Sign Brandon Schreff if they believe Braden should remain at Tackle Sign Conklin if they believe Braden should move back to Guard   **Either way.. line is now solidified.    Anthony, Quinton, Ryan, Brandon, Braden or Anthony, Quinton, Ryan, Braden, Jack   Sign Yannick or Armstead, I would go Yannick here however a bidding war might not favor us in our approach. I only hope that we don't settle and throw money to like Robert Quinn once the smoke clears, as we sort of did for Justin Houston   Sign Hooper TE   Draft   Pick 13... Brown or Kinlaw, most likely Kinlaw   Pick 34 Ruggs.. "crossed fingers here in him still being on the board" SPEED WR position filled   Pick 44... Jefferson WR    I'm stopping here as the rest to me is fill in fodder   As you can see, it might be a pipedream, however I went with what I believe the true needs are for this team in key spots, this to me IF, BIG IF, the cards fell right is doable and would be the best possible scenario here for the Colts   O-Line Schreff or Conklin D-Line Yannick or Armstead and Kinlaw.. I left out Jones as he is 3-4 fluent TE Hooper WR Ruggs and Jefferson   I would hope most of you would agree this would be one heck of a scenario. I did leave off the QB as I believe with the additions of offensive weapons in this scenario Brissett(maybe)..Ha!! or hopefully Kelly could get the job done   Now I'm going to go put on a helmet so all the bashing I'm about to receive doesn't to badly dent my ugly mug any further...   Salute   
    • I'm a Colts fan yes, not a glutton for punishment. Watching this team with Brissett as QB is the equivalent of being in an abusive relationship. I know what it is, I know he's bad, and I'm getting out as soon as possible. Just like an abuser isn't worth a women's time, Brissett isn't worth my time and money.
    • Eric decosta     Whoever said ELITE QB? This team isn’t going to be built on just the QB position. But it’s obvious that we’ve got to have better play there. Irsay might love Ballard but Jim loves too win also. He does know football and I’m sure he sees the glaring need for an upgrade if we’re truly trying to win a SB.    There looks like better QB will be attainable for us this year, via trade, draft, FA. So yea if Ballard doesn’t address the elephant in the room, he deserves all the criticism thrown his way.       
    • I've heard that too, and maybe even read some lawyer/football media types address it. Apparently, there are conflicting statements on that subject regarding timing of retirement and reinstatement rights at different parts of the CBA/NFL Operations rules. I'm sure without clarity, not many would want to 'test' it without having a good feeling the decision would go in their favor.
    • Played receiver as well? hmmmm....
  • Members

• jskinnz

jskinnz 5,493

• danlhart87

danlhart87 1,465

• Chloe6124

Chloe6124 6,613

• Indeee

Indeee 570

• ColtsGermany

ColtsGermany 215