Colts @ Ravens AFC Wild Card Playoff Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

we have 7 game winning drives and most of those games we were down by 14 + ( I think but we're out of a few of those games) , now if we just can have a few great running plays and a few good passes and think we can win this. I feel that we have been lucky on a few plays and that is what you sometimes need to win these games. 

We need to get back to the running game in the second half. That's how you offset this bad pass blocking. Run and play action pass off the running game. We need to continue to possess the ball and keep them off the field. We're going to score soon I can just feel it.

I agree but it's literally impossible with this OL

There are salvageable parts of it to build on, I think Castonzo certainly and maybe AQ and Justice still can be in the mix. Satele is proving to be a rare miss by Grigson but we are tied in with him. Interior O line needs a massive upgrade. Thankfully their is a wealth of O line this draft if we can't get it done in FA.

There are salvageable parts of it to build on, I think Castonzo certainly and maybe AQ and Justice still can be in the mix. Satele is proving to be a rare miss by Grigson but we are tied in with him. Interior O line needs a massive upgrade. Thankfully their is a wealth of O line this draft if we can't get it done in FA.

Yeah definitely, Castonzo is for sure a good lineman. I also agree with AQ. I'm sure in the offseason it will be a priority to turn this OL into a beast.

Yeah definitely, Castonzo is for sure a good lineman. I also agree with AQ. I'm sure in the offseason it will be a priority to turn this OL into a beast.

C does worry me most, when you look at what Saturday and Manning built, it would be good to replicate that sort of understanding and trust again, but if wishes were dreams and all that!