Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Ravens AFC Wild Card Playoff Game Thread

Prevent defense works again. Are coaches really so stupid that they don't know better?

Cassius.....Vaughn is awful......he got lucky on the offensive PI......he HAS to play the freaking ball!  

This should be an intentional grounding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Flacco Threw it at 3 linemen.

Cassius.....Vaughn is awful......he got lucky on the offensive PI......he HAS to play the freaking ball!  

This should be an intentional grounding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Flacco Threw it at 3 linemen.

Apparently the center was an eligible receiver

Antoine should have knocked it down or even picked it off. It was in the air for an hour.

Flacco threw a punt and we failed miserably....I just cannot get over this......terrible display of 'pass' coverage

Got to get Fleener and Allen involved in this game more I think, make the Ravens LB's peel off and cover, Do that and you can run the ball, if ya can run the ball that can set up oppurtunities to go deep

Stop showing Ray Lewis. It's making me sad that we have to end his career.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Cam anyone recommend an alternative to ESPN'S gamecast? I have been getting fed up with all the glitches on gamecast, but haven't yet found a good alternative. I just want something that: 1: Displays the scores 2: I can click on the game to get the gamecast for that game.  3: has the play-by-play & all the relevant data like gamecast does.   Might anyone have something that they recommend? I appreciate any assistance. Thanks!
    • Same here. Love the interviews and some of the people pieces. The stats stuff, injury updates, and depth chart stuff are pretty bland or simply puff pieces.  Yup. Would have been a monster long term like the Pats now. Maybe better. I think Jerry just values control and bottom kissers more than winning. He desperately wants to win, but can't comprehend giving up control. 
    • The biggest thing that concerns me with Jacoby is the fourth quarter. The chargers game and the jags game are the only two games where I think this team played well in the fourth. Good QB have to finish games. Some of that is the lack of playmakers you have limits the playcalling and variety of plays so by the time the 4th quarter comes your figured out. But a lot of that goes on Jacoby.  
    • When he got rid of Jimmy, that was the biggest bonehead move ever. That Dallas team with Jimmy could've won 5 in a row. 
    • Yeah, I like the interviews and stuff for the most part but the stat articles can be eye rolling.   Not that there aren’t some impressive stats for this team, namely the rushing statistics (especially with how much teams are stacking the box) but yeah.
  • Members

• midmoColtsfan

midmoColtsfan 4

• MPStack

MPStack 2,859

• EastStreet

EastStreet 2,376

• DynaMike

DynaMike 6

• hoosierhawk

hoosierhawk 494

• ojsglove