Colts @ Ravens AFC Wild Card Playoff Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Multiple great drives by the Colts this game, fumble on one, missed fg on another and only 3 points on the others.

That's the difference Ravens are capitalizing on their drives, Colts aren't. Definitely a winnable game now we are hurting badly due to that missed kick.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Except this is NOT true for 2018. He actually drastically reduced his time to throw with Frank. Which is perfect argument for why it wasn't Luck's fault for holding the ball too much before that - he was doing what was asked of him. Luck could work in any system. He was just executing the Air-Coryell that Pagano wanted his Offensive coordinators to run. 
    • What was perfect? The reason Baker got fired/let go is because: 1. Lack of production of the DL... the part of the team he had direct responsibility for 2. Lack of development of the DL talent provided to him which resulted in 1.    This is what the graph shows. Low pressure rates, and low impact of pressures. This is why he was fired. I don't know in what way I can explain it better. I thought the graph was pretty self-explanatory.   If you don't agree, tell us what's the reason he was let go, in your mind.   
    • Well….  Yeah….     We had a poor pass rush.   We refuse to blitz much.   And our secondary felt like it got wiped out by injuries most weeks.   Other than that,  it was perfect.  
    • This is definitely a "careful what you wish for" situation. The Colts D was terrible for so many years, its finally been respectable with Flus and it seems fo many its not good enough. I read some of the comments about how we can improve and be better, well it could go the other way with someone new as well, we could be trash again.   This reeks of the Lions with Jim Caldwell. Brought him in, Got them to 8 or 9 wins whatever it was, Wasn't really great, but it was better than they were in a long time. Wasn't good enough though, canned him and they have been bottom feeders again ever since.
    • They are not there because of their DLines, but inspite of them. I think we both know what's the primary reason they are there. 
  • Members

• Solon

Solon 143

• stitches

stitches 10,098

• strt182

strt182 378

• Zoltan

Zoltan 1,523

• tvturner

tvturner 794

• Knuckles79