Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

We need to be huge pats fans tomorrow

tyvon19

Or you could be Houston fans and hope they go 13-1 and probably make the season ending game at Indy a non issue. Chances are we are way more likely to be sweep by the Texans rather than sweping them. Our other game is no cinch as it's on the road. So maybe Houston wins and rest the starters in game 16 is the better scenario ?

Or you could be Houston fans and hope they go 13-1 and probably make the season ending game at Indy a non issue. Chances are we are way more likely to be sweep by the Texans rather than sweping them. Our other game is no cinch as it's on the road. So maybe Houston wins and rest the starters in game 16 is the better scenario ?

no way if the colts end up the 5 or 6 seed gotta play baltimore denver or new england (assumin texans win against the colts)

at least with the 4th seed the colts will probably play cinn/pitt

Go Texans. Them winning will overall help the Colts more. (and the Broncos)

No way in heck are we sweeping the Texans, better for week 17 not to matter for them and rest there starters. We haven't clinched the playoffs yet.

I wont COMPLAIN if the Texans lose to the Pats, though.

me too! :lol:

The best I can offer you is ......... I won't think about it. I will just let the universe do what it will

Indeed.

I'm rooting for the Colts, nevermind the circumstance.

I'm so happy with my team right now I could do a backflip. I can't do a backflip. But if I could, I would do one....because I'm so happy.

no way if the colts end up the 5 or 6 seed gotta play baltimore denver or new england (assumin texans win against the colts)

at least with the 4th seed the colts will probably play cinn/pitt

Trying to figure out what you are saying but the best chance the Colts would have at being the 4 seed is if Texans win at NE and rest startres in game 16 at IND.

Trying to figure out what you are saying but the best chance the Colts would have at being the 4 seed is if Texans win at NE and rest startres in game 16 at IND.

if the Texans win at NE the colts cannot get the 4 seed thats the entire point

Should the Colts complete the miracle and win the division, their reward could be the Texans or Steelers. I might rather play Baltimore on the road anyway.

in the first round a 4th seed would guarantee the colts play either pitt, bal or cinn, mathematically impossible for the texans to be the 6th seed

id rather have pitt/cin/ball at home than on the road at baltimore, ne or denver

in the first round a 4th seed would guarantee the colts play either pitt, bal or cinn, mathematically impossible for the texans to be the 6th seed

id rather have pitt/cin/ball at home than on the road at baltimore, ne or denver

If the Colts win the division, the Texans would be a Wild Card, right? I'm not sure where you think they are going. :)

if the Texans win at NE the colts cannot get the 4 seed thats the entire point

If we happen to sweep the Texans and win out while they lose out and we get the 4th seed, they would more than likely play us in wildcard round again as they'd be 5th seed. I don't really like our chances of having to beat the Texans 3 times in 4 weeks.

If the Colts win the division, the Texans would be a Wild Card, right? I'm not sure where you think they are going. :)

youre right in my mind i thought it was 3rd seed, if baltimore loses the colts could get the 3rd seed though, thats where my mind was at

If we happen to sweep the Texans and win out while they lose out and we get the 4th seed, they would more than likely play us in wildcard round again as they'd be 5th seed. I don't really like our chances of having to beat the Texans 3 times in 4 weeks.

sry what i meant was the colts still have a shot at the 3rd seed i messed up

I am a Houston fan tomorrow night. I agree that if the Texans lock up the division, they may rest their starters. Plus, I think the Colts best matchup in the playoffs is Baltimore. If we have to play Denver, that will be rough. So if New England loses it helps the Broncos get higher seeded.

Let's hope the Pats can do something right for once. Knowing that team, they'll probably subconsciously find a way to lose just to spite us.

Anyway...I am hoping they both knock each other silly with the Pats fielding just enough men to walk away with the "W" and the Texans limping into their game with us next week off a short week. ;) Hey..at least I'm honest.