Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ndamukong Suh concussion hit upsets Colts player

coming on strong

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The difference between the Lions and Colts is night and day. We have a bunch of guys who support each other, are classy, play with a purpose, and are there for each other. If the Lions were in the same situation we were today, there is no way they could have come back. There are only a few guys I actually respect on the Lions, like Stafford and Calvin. I hope Suh gets a long suspension. If I was Goodell, I'd suspend him for the rest of the year.

So a group of people did it, but the blame is on Suh. Can't it be upset with Detroit's players?

Oh media.

A group of people didnt launch themselves at Justice and concussed him. It was all Suh. The others just stood over and laughed with Suh. Suh could get a career-ending injury and I couldnt care less. Might actually make this win even sweeter.

Ok lets say that happened ( I dont remember seeing it but Im sure it did) then why the heck didn't Mcglynn, Satele or whoever it was at the other Guard spot not do a thing about it? if someone did that over one of my teammates then I'd make it my purpose(after I did my original job) to take that player out of the game as well

Kinda sad for me, he comes from my home state and he was a beast. But a coment i read below the article. They could have been cheering about the INT, it was like his 3 on the day youd be happy to. Not saying thats for sure, just that we dont have all the facts as of now. Wouldnt suprise me tho, suh is getting way to violent

So a group of people did it, but the blame is on Suh. Can't it be upset with Detroit's players?

Oh media.

FX this team loses because they are undisciplined. ALL of them...

One prediction for next year... Detroit's coach is gonzo....

They are just like the Jags of the Del Rio era...

Ok lets say that happened ( I dont remember seeing it but Im sure it did) then why the heck didn't Mcglynn, Satele or whoever it was at the other Guard spot not do a thing about it? if someone did that over one of my teammates then I'd make it my purpose(after I did my original job) to take that player out of the game as well

McGlynn did the right thing. He bottled it up, did his job, and helped the Colts win the game. That is a display of class that the Lions could learn from. This "eye for an eye" mentality leads to penalties, and we had no room for penalties in this game. trying to injure Suh is beneath the Colts.

We're classier than that. But I would try to find him in the parking lot if I was one of the Colts players.

McGlynn did the right thing. He bottled it up, did his job, and helped the Colts win the game. That is a display of class that the Lions could learn from. This "eye for an eye" mentality leads to penalties, and we had no room for penalties in this game. trying to injure Suh is beneath the Colts.

Eh ya dont have to draw a penalty to hurt someone, overall I get your point, as for it being beneath the Colts or any NFL team for that matter and many players I dont believe it because players are going to stick up for there brothers, Im not saying intentionally something to cause a penalty but delivering a legal shot to Suh just to give him something to remember our O Line would have been a good thing

Eh ya dont have to draw a penalty to hurt someone, overall I get your point, as for it being beneath the Colts or any NFL team for that matter and many players I dont believe it because players are going to stick up for there brothers, Im not saying intentionally something to cause a penalty but delivering a legal shot to Suh just to give him something to remember our O Line would have been a good thing

Ha! How about we just send him a video of all us Colts fans dancing after the win?

He's scummy. It's a character flaw, Let him go to New England and try that stuff. Darth Hoodie would throw him in the Sarlacc pit where in its belly he would find a new definition of pain and suffering as he is slowly digested over a...thousand years.

He's scummy. It's a character flaw, Let him go to New England and try that stuff. Darth Hoodie would throw him in the Sarlacc pit where in its belly he would find a new definition of pain and suffering as he is slowly digested over a...thousand years.

Hmm and where exactly is this Sarlacc? I'd like to avoid it at all cost

I admit, Suh has his moments, but I love his motor and ATTITUDE. I don't know, I just love players who don't give a crap about other players' view of them. You need that, especially at the position he plays. He might be a dirty player, but he is one of the best IDL in the league right now. And if he was to hit FA, I would want the Colts to throw money at him, regardless of his antics.

I admit, Suh has his moments, but I love his motor and ATTITUDE. I don't know, I just love players who don't give a crap about other players' view of them. You need that, especially at the position he plays. He might be a dirty player, but he is one of the best IDL in the league right now. And if he was to hit FA, I would want the Colts to throw money at him, regardless of his antics.

Don't want any part of him. He's going to eventually maim somebody, be suspended or barred and we don't need the negative pub. We're doing just fine without him.

My .02

-d.

Earlier this week, my buddy and I were discussing Suh's hit on Schaub, Arians' comments on Suh and the fear of a "tampering" investigation. My buddy basically alluded to Suh being nothing more than a thug. I defended him, referring to him as a "passionate" player. After reading what he did to Justice, I eat my words. This guy is a lowlife who deserves to be punished. I lost any respect I formally had for him. I'm glad our ballclub is full of upstanding and inspirational players. Scoreboard Ndamukung! You know who else is named "Suh"? My aunt!

so you can hurt an already avg at best offensive line by getting suspended??? surely would not be the smartest thing in the world to do especially when your team has a shot at making the playoffs.

He should of been suspended after the Texan game. Maybe he didn't know where he was kicking but he purposefully kicked. If Goodall is really all, about player safety and cleaning up the league, this should be a season long suspension. What good does a fine do? When players have more than enough money.

CRACK DOWN ON DIRTY PLAYERS

Including

Suh

Incognito

And even Jerry Hughes to name a few of the dirtiest

He should of been suspended after the Texan game. Maybe he didn't know where he was kicking but he purposefully kicked. If Goodall is really all, about player safety and cleaning up the league, this should be a season long suspension. What good does a fine do? When players have more than enough money.

CRACK DOWN ON DIRTY PLAYERS

Including

Suh

Incognito

And even Jerry Hughes to name a few of the dirtiest

Jerry Hughes? He was fined a few weeks ago for a late hit. That's all he's been accused of when it comes to dirtiness. I've never read anything about him being dirty either.

Definitely doesn't deserve to be apart of the Suh and Incognito group.

Lions have to be one of the most undisciplined teams in football. They have many character issues.

That all starts with the coaching. It seems that Jim Schwartz isn't as tough as he should be. He seems like he brushes off anything that Suh does. He's not a good coach, imo.

A friend of mine put it perfectly today, he said with about 6 minutes left in the game "Schwartz is going to find a way to screw it up and lose this game." He was right.

Jerry Hughes? He was fined a few weeks ago for a late hit. That's all he's been accused of when it comes to dirtiness. I've never read anything about him being dirty either.

Definitely doesn't deserve to be apart of the Suh and Incognito group.

right not yet but I've seen 2 dirty plays this year

My idea is after one infraction it becomes a suspension Jerry Hughes would fall in that category

That all starts with the coaching. It seems that Jim Schwartz isn't as tough as he should be. He seems like he brushes off anything that Suh does. He's not a good coach, imo.

A friend of mine put it perfectly today, he said with about 6 minutes left in the game "Schwartz is going to find a way to screw it up and lose this game." He was right.

Yup it starts with coaching, and these players don't respect Schwartz. If they did, guys like Titus Yong wouldn't be complaining about getting the ball more, running lazy routes, Suh wouldn't be groin kicking people (yes I believe it was on purpose). Its just mounting issues for this team.

right not yet but I've seen 2 dirty plays this year

My idea is after one infraction it becomes a suspension Jerry Hughes would fall in that category

So pretty much you're putting him in that group based on what he's going to be doing?

2 dirty plays doesn't make him a dirty player.

So pretty much you're putting him in that group based on what he's going to be doing?

2 dirty plays doesn't make him a dirty player.

i don't think Hughes is a dirty player, I was using him as an example that after on dirty play you will get a fine, after the second one game suspension. In Hughes case he's made 2 dirty plays, so he would get a suspension. Hopefully it will scare players enough to stop with all the dirty plays

Suh isn't dirty, he's intense, he couldn't carry the jockstrap of one of the "bad boys of the NFL" list from the 60s and 70s when they were really dirty. This is just another PC has gone too far point, yes protect the players but they are being paid huge money to play a violent game so let them play with some emotion.

I don't condone any dirty or illegal play but somebody needs to call the Wahmbulance on this one.

Off my soapbox now, I apologize for any hurt feelings I may have inflicted by my opinion.

Suh isn't dirty, he's intense, he couldn't carry the jockstrap of one of the "bad boys of the NFL" list from the 60s and 70s when they were really dirty. This is just another PC has gone too far point, yes protect the players but they are being paid huge money to play a violent game so let them play with some emotion.

I don't condone any dirty or illegal play but somebody needs to call the Wahmbulance on this one.

Off my soapbox now, I apologize for any hurt feelings I may have inflicted by my opinion.

meh, he's just cheap.....and that has nothing to do with "emotion"