Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Justin Anderson Activated

HtownColt

He's got Starter Potential. Only question, will he show it??

Where on Earth does it say he has starter potential? I have read as much a I can about this kid and all our other draft picks. There is nothing that says he has starter potential.

I'm just curious...

And if it's because our really bad o-line, then I see what you did there.

Where on Earth does it say he has starter potential? I have read as much a I can about this kid and all our other draft picks. There is nothing that says he has starter potential.

I'm just curious...

And if it's because our really bad o-line, then I see what you did there.

Everyone has their own Opinion, Starter Potential is mine. I watched him at GA, he has the Skill & Potential.

Nothing to do with out O-line

Can you explain to me why you think he has starter potential? I have never seen him play.

Wish I could give you the Video from YouTube (Not a Highlight Vid. Play by Play Type Vid. But was Removed due to the Uploader not giving the copyrights to the People -___- )

But he's a Good Player, definitely could shore our O-line up. Wish I had a few Georgia Fans on here to back me up on this

Can you explain to me why you think he has starter potential? I have never seen him play.

As long as we're talking 'hoping' and 'potential', I hope he's in the HOF in 25 years.

Arian Foster didn't have a shot. Jamarcus Russell did.

Nothing's for sure either way.

Everyone has their own Opinion, Starter Potential is mine. I watched him at GA, he has the Skill & Potential.

Nothing to do with out O-line

Tell them that Grigson thought he had starter potential and you are going to side with him. There are a few articles where Grigson stated that Anderson had great feet , good enough to be a stud LT , but needed a lot of "seasoning" to reach his potential. He went on to say that they thought he was a great pick in the 7th round. I read his words to mean that he could end up to be nothing or a quality starting tackle in the NFL. So if he doesn't develope , you lose a 7th , if he does you have the steal of the draft. Remember that he spent time in college "messing around " on the defensive side of the ball. So he lost some developement time ...

Tell them that Grigson thought he had starter potential and you are going to side with him. There are a few articles where Grigson stated that Anderson had great feet , good enough to be a stud LT , but needed a lot of "seasoning" to reach his potential. He went on to say that they thought he was a great pick in the 7th round. I read his words to mean that he could end up to be nothing or a quality starting tackle in the NFL. So if he doesn't develope , you lose a 7th , if he does you have the steal of the draft. Remember that he spent time in college "messing around " on the defensive side of the ball. So he lost some developement time ...

I don't think they have any intention of playing him as a Tackle. He's listed on the Colts website as a Guard.

On the depth chart he's listed as the third string guard behind Mcglynn and Tony Hills.

I think the steal of the draft was TY Hilton. He's just been way better than I thought he would be in the receiving game. All he needs to do is work on his consistency.

I don't think they have any intention of playing him as a Tackle. He's listed on the Colts website as a Guard.

Tarik Glenn played guard his rookie year and he was a first round pick. But , yes I'm sure they have no intention of playing at tackle this year. I was just giving a synopsis of what Grigson had to say about him. Heck , I'm not sure he'll even end up to be a viable back up guard , eyt alone a future starting tackle

If Anderson has great feet, then it would be a waste for him to play guard. Maybe he gets groomed for Justice's spot. Big guys with great feet are hard to come by.

Anderson is not that great of a Tackle. He was okay at Georgia, but not great. At almost 350 pounds it seems wiser to play him at tackle.

Again I don't think we are going to know much about Anderson this season. He's a rookie who has had no camp and no OTAs and only limited practice. He might get time by the end of the season but I don't think he's going to come in and be a game changer or frankly even win a starting job from McGlynn or Reitz right now.

I really look at him and Chapman as more bonus picks in next years draft or another way to look at it as a college that got kids enrolled a semester early so they can start working out with the team. They might be able to help a little this year but we probably going to be able to fairly judge either till next season.