Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who would you rather the Colts face?

SilentHill

New England or Houston  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Which opponent would you rather the Colts face on the road?

• Houston Texans
    • New England Patriots

Especially how they played against the Steelers! They tried everything they could to blow that game.

I wonder if they know that Luck graduated last year and there's no use in tanking the season to get the 1st round pick?

They would just go from 1 USC QB Cassel to another USC QB Barkley, LOL. :)

Especially how they played against the Steelers! They tried everything they could to blow that game.

I wonder if they know that Luck graduated last year and there's no use in tanking the season to get the 1st round pick?

lmao

Imagine when we go to KC this year and if they said to each other, "What? I thought Luck was still at Standford. Oh noooooo!!!!!."

I voted for Houston, since we will play them on the road every year. Plus, New England gets all the breaks and I hate watching them...not to mention I would love to have them off our schedule for a while. However, if we manage to win at New England, then that is always the sweetest win of the year in my book.

I voted for Houston, since we will play them on the road every year. Plus, New England gets all the breaks and I hate watching them...not to mention I would love to have them off our schedule for a while. However, if we manage to win at New England, then that is always the sweetest win of the year in my book.

Probably happens next year. We wont be winning our division the way the Texans are going and the Pats will. So, we will in all likelihood host the Dolphins or Bills or Jets next year. I would love for it to be the Jets so that we can get back one for this year though Revis might be playing???

Probably happens next year. We wont be winning our division the way the Texans are going and the Pats will. So, we will in all likelihood host the Dolphins or Bills or Jets next year. I would love for it to be the Jets so that we can get back one for this year though Revis might be playing???

Yes, let's bring on the Jets!!!

So, I got to thinking, would it ease anyone's mind about playing Houston if we beat New England? That is what leads to this poll.

Would the Colts rather play Houston at home or New England at home?

Bring on the Grey Hoodie...In order to be the best, you must beat the best...

billbelichick.jpg

I would rather face the Pats on the road. I think if we beat the Patriots in their own house, that will show the rest of the league that The NEW Colts have arrived and we want to go all the way. It will show that all the heavy hitters in the league like the steelers, the ravens and the 49ers better move over because we are the new TOP TIER team on the list!

I think if we take out new england at home, we will earn the respect that left with Manning. No disrespect to the Texans who are quite a force too, but they are a division rival, I think it's more of a statement to kill a heavy weight team outside the division in their own house!

Sorry....I do not want to see either on the road.....but we have to. My answer is neither. I do not like the games at New England, and Watt is going to bull rush McGlynn to the IR in that loud stadium.....

I want our guys to go play as hard as they can for 60 minutes, and put themselves in the position to win a football game whether it is at LOS or the 56th St practice facility! Every snap is important....every kick...tackle....every second of film study.....Go out and play every team like there is NO tomorrow! :coltshelmet: :coltshelmet: :coltshelmet: !!!!

You caught me wearing that darned thing again SW.....you sneaky _______ you! haha No...I have the Santa Beard coming in for the holidays..... :)

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas Bill..."

Oh crap SW1 can't you just make like a tree and leaf ve!"

"Sorry Bill Fall is nearly over. Good luck growing your winter facial caterpillar and outer skin cozy Bill. Gotta go Brent...Bill looks ticked off at me man. See Ya!

300h.jpg

bill_belichick.350w_263h.jpg

I want our guys to go play as hard as they can for 60 minutes, and put themselves in the position to win a football game whether it is at LOS or the 56th St practice facility! Every snap is important....every kick...tackle....every second of film study.....Go out and play every team like there is NO tomorrow! :coltshelmet: :coltshelmet: :coltshelmet: !!!!

Good advice Brent. Just line up, stay focused, & tackle the guy across from you. Simple as that. Well said buddy!!! :colts: