Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck Mic'd Up

Greenoughrunner

Great stuff!!

Very nice....

My favorite stuff is Andrew telling the Browns DL's "Nice hit!" when they blast him.... Love that!!

And, at the end, with Brandon Weeden, he says.... "Tell your wife I said hello..." Somehow I wasn't expecting that at the end of a game.... but, whatever works...

Great kid....

Who is that big guy that Luck was talking to at the start who gives him a high five? I've seen him in so many clips of Indy training camps and snapping balls to Peyton and all. Anyone know who that is?

There were some really funny moments in that video. I loved how it started, "WO WO WO WO WO WO" haha

Anyone else notice his sudden voice crack during the hard count? "Hut..Mexico Mexico....hut...*HUT*" lmao

That was a good vid. Thanks for posting!

Great stuff!!

Very nice....

My favorite stuff is Andrew telling the Browns DL's "Nice hit!" when they blast him.... Love that!!

And, at the end, with Brandon Weeden, he says.... "Tell your wife I said hello..." Somehow I wasn't expecting that at the end of a game.... but, whatever works...

Great kid....

At least he didn't say, 'tell your wife I said thanks'. :)

Really enjoyed hearing what was going on, on the field and the sidelines. Really special to hear him talk and how is the leader of the offense.

I loved him talking to Dwight Freeney and Freeney telling him not to be afraid to take a show deep. Shows that even the veterans have respect for and like Andrew.

Really enjoyed hearing what was going on, on the field and the sidelines. Really special to hear him talk and how is the leader of the offense.

I loved him talking to Dwight Freeney and Freeney telling him not to be afraid to take a show deep. Shows that even the veterans have respect for and like Andrew.

Agreed, loved that too....and just shows how interested Freeney still is... Never given us a reason to show that he's not... but it's not all ego or whatever else you might expect from a Veteran who "has been doing it" for years.... love it...

Great stuff!!

Very nice....

Great kid....

I'm sure he'll say the same thing to Tannehill "Tell your wife I said hello" but I don't think he'll mean it innocently like he did with Weeden.

Now that is a 'keeper.' I loved it.... I can see why Cleveland's DT jumped now on the Mexico snap count Luck reached puperty and call him sicko....instead of saying "Mexico."

Great post...Thank you! :scoregood:...OK...get rid of the Russian judge....10's across the board Sir! :)

Agreed, loved that too....and just shows how interested Freeney still is... Never given us a reason to show that he's not... but it's not all ego or whatever else you might expect from a Veteran who "has been doing it" for years.... love it...

Yeah and how Freeney is a defensive leader. It tells me that everyone on the team wants to help him, not just Reggie or Arians.

Also I enjoyed his leadership on the sidelines, like changing the snap count variation. I remember in the Browns game where one of the announcers said Reggie sees a younger Peyton in Luck. And watching that, made me believe that even more. Luck is special.

Geez Luck is good. His athletic ability, his communication, his intelligence. As a fan I'm so happy he plays for us.

On a side note can someone explain laterals to me. One of the laterals thrown by the Browns clearly went forward - why was the play allowed to continue? Hypothetically speaking if the Browns had scored would the play be reviewed and disallowed because a lateral went forwards instead of backwards?

LOL. Yeah, I cringed a little bit. He doesn't need to do more things to make him look even more geeky ;)

haha BAB I don't care what Luck's odd behaviors are just as long as he puts our squad in the best position to win.

P.S. There are more geeks in this world than sophisticated, beautiful people my friend. I'm still a goofy nerd to this day. :yahoo::lol::funny:

haha BAB I don't care what Luck's odd behaviors are just as long as he puts our squad in the best position to win.

P.S. There are more geeks in this world than sophisticated, beautiful people my friend. I'm still a goofy nerd to this day. :yahoo::lol::funny:

Hey, I love Andrew because he is a geek. There is something comforting about geeks. I'm even married to one. And I love it that you are a goofy nerd!!!

Hey, I love Andrew because he is a geek. There is something comforting about geeks. I'm even married to one. And I love it that you are a goofy nerd!!!

I didn't know we had a fan club...Why am I always the last one on the totem pole to be notified of this fact? Where can I sign up and how high are the membership dues BTW? ;) :spit:

I couldn't resist this joke...

nerd-girl-777178.jpg

I didn't know we had a fan club...Why am I always the last one on the totem pole to be notified of this fact? Where can I sign up and how high are the membership dues BTW? ;) :spit:

I couldn't resist this joke...

nerd-girl-777178.jpg

lmao

You are amazing; how/where do you find these images/videos so fast?

We are out there but we are in the closet. We gawk over cool men but we don't marry them :)

Sorry for the minor anecdotal distraction everybody...Thanks for indulging me...Back on topic...Andrew Luck has both the humility, work ethic, and intestinal fortitude to accomplish great this in this league. RG3 is a perfect fit for Washington and Luck is a perfect fit for Indianapolis IMHO.

lmaoYou are amazing; how/where do you find these images/videos so fast?We are out there but we are in the closet. We gawk over cool men but we don't marry them :)

Just a quick google image search under the heading "nerd" "glasses" or some other variation etc. Nothing too fancy here. Thanks for the complement BAB. No, I'm not perfect or amazing just darn [curse word] flawless though. Just Kidding!!! That's my ultimate comedic line. It's good to know that sharp intelligent women might gawk at a chiseled physique, but they seldom walk it down the aisle or throw rice over his head in matrimonial bliss.The rest of us geeks now have hope. Yes!!! :lol: lmao

Always, remember to "keep your eyes open" and be aware of your surrounding too...Opportunity knocks, but not everybody answers the door correctly....

http://youtu.be/XpMWVAE1MmY